"Warthin" is the abbreviation we are going with?

Yes, I not only won’t use it, if someone says it to me I’m going to look at them like they’re from another planet. And when I have time, I’m going to photoshop a box of Wheat Thins to say War Thins. It’s probably the dumbest “abbreviation” I’ve ever heard in my life.

Everyone literally says www world wide web as double you double you double you.

I have literally, quite literally, seen not a single person say that. Everyone either says WW or TWW. Personally I am a fan of WW.

eh sounds like you don’t have friends lmao

1 Like

lets try Turmoil, means the same thing

It will be TWW. Almost sounds like an airplane company.

at this rate I would use warthin just to spite people who is trying to force the rest tww saying others as stupid or silly. Yikes.

1 Like

War With In = WWI

I got angry whispers from randos on discord when I talked about this issue, asking which one we should use. I put in warthin as a joke and the person kinda got angry and said we should just use tww or ww.

Nah fam, now that you are forcing me to use ww or tww calling me special and stupid for trying to suggest warthin, I’ll be using warthin just to spite you.

1 Like

seems pointless to do an abbreviation just to remove 2 letters

1 Like

But are we actually saying ‘Double U Double U’ or Wee Wee if we are ‘saying’ it, not typing it?

These abbreviations suck.

It’s T-Dubs. Dash optional if you’re feeling sassy.

2 Likes

Warthin reminds me of Wrathion :dracthyr_a1:

Exactly what I was gonna say lol

2 Likes

We haven’t had to use www for a decade or more now. You can just type google and get there.

“we” and also we are not playing a zelda game lmao

My god that’s the coolest looking Dwarf Priest in the history of the universe.

2 Likes

Thanks brother, glad you can appreciate good taste!

1 Like

warthin reminds me of wrathion and anduin UwU