"Warthin" is the abbreviation we are going with?

This is why “W” needs a new name, because it doesn’t pay to abbreviate any word starting with “double you” unless it’s more than three syllables long.

Maybe a name like “wu.”

Consider: instead of saying “double you, double you, double you” for world wide web, it would just be " wu wu wu."

If you’re going to type warthin war within is only three more keyboard presses. You might as well finish the job at that point. Takes less than a second if you know how to type.

3 Likes

I’m in favor of WW

Warthin sounds like a medication for depression

This. I’ll just call it “War”.

Lol, there’s a big difference between spoken abbreviations and written ones. Still, you could just call it T dubs. Like how Buffalo Wild Wings is called B dubs. :laughing:

It’s TWW. Thread’s over.

1 Like

x2

If you got Ada problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a “with” ain’t one.

1 Like

Dangit. I’m out of likes! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Or SQL Common Table Expressions

;WITH cte AS (
     SELECT * FROM tableA
)
SELECT * FROM tableB
1 Like

I’ve seen more WWI than TWW but ether one makes sense. I lean more WWI

Bump for T - Dubs

1 Like

World War I?

https://media.tenor.com/ee6GjekiLkAAAAAd/french-ww1-ww1.gif

1 Like

I haven’t seen Warthin or WW1 except on the forum.

It was TWW the same day it was announced. Already been settled.

Yea what I thought of myself when I saw others using the WWI but I see how they got there and that seems to dominate the chats I’m in at the time. War Within but I’m seeing it typed War With In, really bring that I out.

I think it is so someone doesn’t think WW windwalker so they put the I to separate them. Which again can be done with TWW but so far that hasn’t taken off as much. I think the WWI just fuels the idea that Azeroth is all hands on deck going into WWI heh.

Should just be “WW”, or “TWW”.

Warthin gives me an aneurysm.

1 Like

Warthins is the first abbreviation that I truly found stupid. But it does remind me of thinmints so it conflicts me

2 Likes

Warfarin is an oral anticoagulant commonly used to treat and prevent blood clots . Warfarin has multiple FDA-approved and off-label clinical uses. FDA-approved clinical uses for warfarin: Prophylaxis and treatment of venous thrombosis and arising pulmonary embolisms

2 Likes

Yes my dad is using a newer anticoagulant to help with a newly forming blood clot and with my ‘‘research’’. I came across ‘Warfarin’.

Warthin though also sounds like a medication and was made jokingly.