Warthin And The Subjective Experience of Names

T-PAIN or boot

2 Likes

I’ve no idea who are the other people. And the thread wasn’t dead, I just didn’t had the time to reply as I’m busy irl, girl ;3

6 Likes

That reminds me of Lord Ravencrest shouting, “I shall cleave you in twain!” LOL

“thyr” I feel is low energy.
dracthyr
venthyr

I would bet money the same person came up with both. I like neither.

1 Like

I’ll be interested to find out how this post violates community standards. Depending on forum members to self-police is the textbook definition of having the asylum run by the inmates, or perhaps inviting foxes to supervise the hen house.

1 Like

Would you say you like…neithyr of them? :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Anyway, I thought it was hilarious that the OP got flagged here. What the heck?!

3 Likes

Warthin has been willed into public consciousness. It is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

3 Likes

I like Warthin. who cares what others think lmao

Welcome to humanity.

4 Likes

Some people live off the dopamine hit from all this attention. They don’t get it anywhere else - almost feel sorry for someone who needs it this badly. And unfortunately, getting everyone to stand down and not reply is a non starter. It’s too juicy dumb to not jump in. (I guess me included cuz I’m adding to the post count and attention the person thrives on)

7 Likes

I wish I could like your post twice, but you’ll have to settle for a comment and a like.

2 Likes

WoW
BC
WotLK (or Wrath)
Cata
MoP (or Mists)
WoD (Warlords)
Legion
BfA
SL
DF

‘Warthin’ sounds dumb. It’s TWW or just ‘War’.

5 Likes

then use those terms

ill use warthin

1 Like

And you’ll get negative reactions to it every time. Which is what you want.

10 Likes

I just put them on ignore for a year.:+1:

I like T-Dubs, it’s way better to call it that.

The WoW community has spoken and the majority rules it TWW.

Who wants to bet it’s the T squad trying to make something dumb popular.

2 Likes

just stick the on ignore and mute threads problem solved.

2 Likes

Dang, wasnt Legion supposed to he “Leg”…lol

Single-syllable names seem a little weird to me. Warthin isn’t weird because it combines the name and shortens the syllable count to two. TWW lengthens the syllable count to seven and doesn’t make sense.