Warsong Horde Reconnections

Roflasiftank tauren warrior
Was in a few guilds. But my name is a little hard to forget!
Lookkmg for some old friends:
Alukard troll hunter - still remember the day i emoted emoted to you as an ally toon to come kill a douche who was tagging mobs as i was farming so you could kill him lol.
Nuball or nuubal tauren warrior - av bridge 2 man stalls to farm honor much?
Was a few others but forgotten the names.

Heaps of others that i cant remember the names of too

Yes we moved to Korgath after a while.

Hey I remember playing with you guys in this guild! Ran MC, and ZG a couple of times too. I was a Shaman named Shamtheman haha. What realm do you guys plan on playing on in Classic?

1 Like

I also used to play in broken faith! I swear I remember the name Anzu. Used to have people like pendergrass, Rotagna, Sarjah (he was a priest i know i spelled this wrong) His wife I think as well who was a hunter, Gaahl who was a dk and had a warrior that was bigworkout, Neuropathy the paladin. Abbotwhite was a warlock. Our raid leader had a bit of a lisp and was also a hunter. Any of this ringing a bell? Because I swear i remember raiding with you in WoTlK

1 Like

I remember having you on my friends list! But I dont think we raided together as i was in Broken Faith and martyrdom! But I am 100% sure I remember an undead mage named Playdo.

Tuskfase. Troll. Rogue.
Broken Faith and Martyrdom
Play with Neuropathy, Tribeard, Gaahl, the vapomonster (wasnt his name just what we called the raid leader), Pendergrass, Rotagna and many many more!

We ended up moving to bleeding hollow after awhile. Idk if any of you guys are out there but I would love to play with you all again!

I was in Broken Faith also, raiding with them in WotLK. Cottan Enhancement Shaman.

haha hey man I remember you too! pretty sure we met in the barrens way back in the day. It’s good to hear from you again!

Hey man, I remember you! We had some great times raiding in LoK. What are you going to play in classic?

1 Like

Anathema. Mage from broken faith. Lots of good times

2 Likes

Raelshamz here, Tauren shaman, was an alt so i dont remember which guild i was apart of honestly lol.

Union Underground. Started on Warsong, then transferred to Korgath.
I was GM, my brother was Co-Gm. We remember most of you guys.

1 Like

Fimo, Undead Priest in Broken Faith. Mainly in Vanilla.
Switched to Lrr, Druid in Burning Crusade. Going Herod - Alliance :^)

Was in Broken Faith for a good while with a few characters
Kwurk - Orc Hunter
Kwurky - Troll Priest
Scrubcake - Undead Rogue
Maybe a few others like Nubb and Nubbadin.

Going alliance on Herod too

Co-GM Union Underground
Munsond - UD Mage
Urgot - Troll Shaman
Took the free transfer to Korgath later in Vanilla.

1 Like

Hey Framboise,

You were in my guild - Union Underground. Good to see you.

Philo - Undead Priest

Darkblade -> Manic -> Blood Faction

1 Like

hey man its pachil

I was just popping on here to look for you man! i cant remember guild name either but i think it was something like sofaking? or maybe that was just part of the clan leaders name and his i think brother.

How can i contact you outside of the forums? forums is foreign to me