Warsong Horde Reconnections

Rorydog - Convicts AUS guild.

Richerd Tauren shaman

I used to play in broken faith as well!

1 Like

boo yeah! kazgrah the shaman! lol

1 Like

You’re right! I’m starting to recognize alot of names.

Ortall – Warlock Undead.

Didn’t play during classic but in TBC. Used to play in a few english guilds before I joined a french guild which I don’t remember the name but everyone was awesome.

Nokadoo, Troll priest. I didn’t play all that much, was on Shadow Fate (Brazilian guild) for a while, did MC/ZG with them and then I disappeared from Azeroth because that character was on a friends account and a started playing on my own account.

Holy hell this just jogged some old memories. I played a troll rogue named Reavager back when was progressing through MC. I eventually moved on but your guild was the first group i ever raided with. Good times…

1 Like

Kelberoth, undead warlock

Overpower BR, Tier II, Ganksters

Cokeman, undead mage.

Was only in two guilds the entire span, don’t remember either. The first guild was run by two brothers, a tauren shaman and tauren warrior.

Looking for the HWL PvP group, chaired by Gerzhis (maybe spelled wrong).

2 Likes

Ira, troll mage. Guilds: Darkblade, Ronin, Wicked Mojo.

When I wasn’t conjuring water I was on Hillsbrad or Southshore doing AOE bombs like a good kamikaze. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

AnedaClam Orc Shaman when I was not asking Ira for water I was leading Wicked Mojo and PVPing.

1 Like

Name: Cedillos
Class: Tauren Shaman
Guilds: Dark Praetors, Insomniacs, Broken Faith, Golden Shower
Info: I used to do the PvP grind with out PvP group back in the day for the Warlord race. Looking to find everyone from the PvE guilds and all the Alliance peeps we used to go against on the regular.

2 Likes

footcontrol, zeroths, ziros
undead rogue

Всем привет!

Разыскиваются ветераны и не только World of Warcraft: Classic aka Vanilla. Ищем “старичков” с US-Warsong, EU-Zenedar, EU-Tarren Mill, EU-Stonemaul, EU-Shadowmoon и прочих из тех, кто играл в Классику / The Burning Crusade / Wrath of the Lich King начиная с 2004 года.

Мы ищём игроков c опытом, для которых такие названия гильдий как “REDSTAR”, “Litmus”, “Goblins”, “Bards”, “BloodRage”, “WANTED”, “Untamed”, “Mirage”, “Black Lotus”, “Century Tribe”, “Edge”, “Never Ending”, “Trial and Error”, “Twenty Four Seven”, “Skifia”, “Automatic”, “Kamelot”, “Amaterasu”, “Illuminators”, “Dark Side of the Moon”, “The Temper”, “THE UNITY”, “Artificial Breath’, “Dragon Legion”, “Exiles of Fate”, 'New Life”, “SySThORs”, “Undivided”, “SySThORs of Mércy” и многие прочие — не пустой звук.

Наша цель — попытаться разыскать/собрать игроков вместе. Получить удовольствие от общения и совместной прокачки до 60 уровня. Если наберётся достаточно желающих, то образовать статик, собрать пре-рейдовый гир и начать осваивать подзабытый рейдовый контент заново, как PvE, так и PvP. Есть ли у нас желание "ворваться в Классику и показать кузькину-мать молодым” ? Возможно, но скорее всего это будет зависеть от того столько желающих к нам примкнёт.

Хотелось бы напомнить, что собираются взрослые, адекватные игроки со стажем, которые, будем на это надеяться, смогут организоваться в единый коллектив без склок и скандалов. Хотя и не отрицаю, что вспомнить есть что)

По любым вопросам и предложениям —
заходите на наш канал в Discord

.discord.gg/rUSyxk2

Добро пожаловать!

P.S.

.youtube.com/watch?v=5h2gWl-eXqw

Hey, I think remember you - were you on Korgath after Warsong? - Sanguine / Excedrin were my most played characters

Sanguine - UD lock
Excedrin - UD rogue
I don’t remember my first guild- played with a few.
Looking for Barroom Heroes folks

Shandarus - Troll Shaman
Nex Addo
Whos still alive?

1 Like

Darkoth - Troll Warrior

Rattlecage - Undead Priest
Iculus - Orc Rogue
The Brotherhood was the guild which eventually xferred off this server
my bnet is Rozilla#1754 hit me up