Warsong Gulch Exit Portal Removal

the forum posters do not represent the community.

Mind controlling people out of a BG was a thing in Vanilla WOW. I personally did it to hundreds of Alliance in AB on my priest.

Why do you cater to whiners so much?

1 Like

Wrong, the Developers are the ones who give in to the whining.

1 Like

Good change. Mostly affects Mind Control helmet. I’ve gone against a few premades where Rogues would camp the graveyard and MC cap players out of the game. Too easy for any class to abuse.

You’re not alone in believing this, but it’s an unreasonable expectation. You’ve basically just said that 86.5% of all players are bad and only 13.5% are good. The fact is that 50% of all players are better than average and 50% of all players are worse than average. This is just a game. You can’t expect everyone to play like the top 13.5%. In a PvP scenario, there are always winners and losers. If every single player plays like a one percenter, then everyone still loses half the time on average. For your own sake, you should adjust your expectations or the rage will drive you nuts. Be glad that there are bad players. The presence of bad players allows good players to shine and beat the odds. What you just described isn’t a problem.

you’re actually trying to defend what is obviously griefing? lawl

3 Likes

BS

as an alliance player we had someone from i think qpon’s premade MC out one of our players when the ressed at the GY… LAST NIGHT. Of course this was after we were stomping them 2-0.

I have seen at least 5 MC outs from horde and so far in all the WSG ive been in we have not MC’d out a single person

what part of it’s griefing and those players are lucky they’re no eating a ban do you not understand?

1 Like

You’re oversimplifying it. If MCing the player into the portal insta-killed them, I don’t think Blizzard would have nerfed this. However, this goes way beyond that. It gives them a deserter debuff and locks them out of future matches for 15 minutes. That was clearly not intended. They were just tired of responding to all the tickets that were justifiably being reported.

3 Likes

Im refering to the people who find enjoyment in griefing their own faction, whether it was able to be done in vanilla or not.
If it’s abused to an extreme, adjustments will be made.
If people didn’t abuse it, blizzard wouldn’t need to step in and there wouldn’t be any changes.
Abuse the system and game the system is whats making this game see changes.

1 Like

I KNEW IT

Once you started F ing with Alterac Valley, and creating artificial queues the cats outta the bag.

WELCOME TO CLASSIC PLUS BOYZ

my sub is outta here

3 Likes

if i found a way to pickpocket all of your gold out of your inventory if you didn’t say “I WANT A SPARKLE PONY” you’d be mad. cheating is cheating. and no amount of you trying to act like it’s not is going to change that. blizz changed it and didn’t ban you guys. you should be grateful instead of being… you know… on the forums.

2 Likes

why should i leave classic? i’m not the one that is crying on the forums because i can’t grief other players in pvp anymore. lol

1 Like

why are you QQing over this? this is a good hotfix. Grow up.

1 Like

Sounds to me like the ones who enjoy griefing and being bullies are the ones who are unsubbing, as i can see above lol.
It’s not people like me who are leaving. It’s the bullies.

7 Likes

Time to thin the herd!!!

3 Likes

the entire #nochanges movement honestly mostly seem to be a #letusexploitasmuchaswewant thing instead of worrying about actual changes. you can see private server people doing crazy private server things in classic and they’re getting mad that classic is a blizz game and not a pirate server where anything goes.

4 Likes

that guy… lol. blizz will continue to make changes when people grief and exploit because it’s not intended to the spirit of vanilla. game will be better when they all go back to their private servers. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

That’s correct. As i can already see, people are ACTUALLY unsubbing because blizzard made a change so you can’t abuse and bully people in wsg anymore. Good riddance. As i said before, if people didn’t go too far with this, no changes would have been made.
If people didn’t go too far with av premades and drop dozens of queues per day, i bet no changes would have been made to that either.

7 Likes

It’s funny how most of the “I’m unsubbing” that I’ve seen on this forum is a result of Blizzard addressing exploits. Just goes to show what people really wanted out of classic, I suppose…

3 Likes