Warsong Gulch Exit Portal Removal

Would my opinion matter to you in anyway whichever way it leaned? why the worthless response?

1 Like

Im intrigued by your initial reaction to a good change that takes some trollish behavior out of WSG.

2 Likes

This is bullsh*t. Changing this won’t prevent griefing. Changes just lead to more changes which make the game different from what is was intended to be. Just because a few people complain about something doesn’t mean that it’s an issue that should affect everyone.

2 Likes

Why not just remove MC from priests other than shadow? You know since we’re making changes.

2 Likes

Yes, yes it will.

8 Likes

Lets fix the running up the gy cliffs and jumping over the fences also.

2 Likes

Classic+ is gonna be more funserver than the most funserver private server could ever be.

Why isn’t this thread stickied.

my serious thoughts on the matter, I dont agree, but its not my choice nor will it effect me, HOWEVER it is yet another change on something that
1: takes a lot of setup to perform, and I really cannot say I hear a lot about on the forums (seen like 1 post really all about it, if there are more I missed them over all the AV whining)
2: we have been seeing more and more changes after we were promised a “warts and all” experience.
3: technically they are nerfing a classes ability that already has few useful reasons to use, and that was a good one to do both offensively and defensively in a battleground.
4: if you want it, good on you, you got it, but my post is still valid in that if we get more dumb changes, you were part of the reason we got it.

3 Likes

LOL I love how these kind of changes show how many in the #nochanges crowd don’t care about actual gameplay and just want to grief.

5 Likes

Whew, thanks for this. I was afraid I might have to learn to play instead of just watching the freecasting priests in the backline while WSGing

1 Like
  1. Doesnt take " lot of setup to perform". All classes have access to MC.

• The game had alterations from day one and you chose to play instead of protest.

3- This isnt a nerf at all. Smh.

4- “but my post is still valid in that if we get more dumb changes” Its not a ‘dumb’ change so your post isnt valid, imo.

2 Likes

More changes!?!?! When will it end!?

2 Likes

lets see
1: takes a lot of setup to get a member of that faction to their own portal without any back up given their gy is near, with their own faction able to help them, to camp and keep doing it takes setup, otherwise its not abuse
2: umm, first off, way to show how little you know here, I actually have stated multiple times how I am against the changes, but I have also stated, its out of my control and actiblizz gonna do what gives them money, your argument is invalid here, also, what a stalkerish comment you had, like “ooooh I been following you since classic first started and watching everything you type ever, in game, in forums, in discords” lol
3: yes, yes it is, a nerf to priests… but your happy cuz you got your change, thats fine, more power to you, stop being mad because not everyone agrees with you
4: its a dumb change, in my eyes, and is my opinion, which is a valid post, as we are allowed to post opinions, as are you even, crazy right?

your entitled to think tis not a dumb change, thats cool, but that does not invalidate an opposing view fyi.

Also, keep in mind, this whole time, I happy you are able to find validation in this change, thats great you get to play the game you like in the way you like, but I dont care for it, and it worries me, I saw this happen before, and look at retail and how it is now. Sure this can be different, but I have no faith it will be.

2 Likes

When people stop griefing and exploiting.

9 Likes

This is not a nerf to priests. This is a nerf to griefing. MC still works just the same as it did before, nothing about that has changed.

4 Likes

its a nerf in its applicable use with a nearby exit portal, so that is what I meant by nerf, not an over all nerf sure, I should clarify that.

Dude i swear, if there was some kind of security exploit that allowed you to see other players banking information and rob them that was possible in vanilla that somehow made it into classic wow and blizzard fixed it there would STILL be these idiots screaming “oMg bLiZarD tHiS wAs pArt oF VaniLA, nO cHangEz”

17 Likes

So, Classic WoW was all about #nochanges for blizzard when they figured it would be only the veterans who would stick around and it would be second to retail in terms of earning them money.

Now as they reported in the earnings call, Classic has been a huge revenue generator for them, with a large number of “new-to-classic” players.

So, #nochanges goes out the window and were back to what made WoW (retail) the way it is now.

Making whatever changes they deem fit in order to keep subscription numbers high and favor new incoming players.

Removing portals in WSG is not a huge deal per say, but it’s a large first step in the wrong direction.

History is repeating itself. Success leading to failure.

5 Likes

Naw, no one could have predicted just how toxic and exploitative the PvP community was going to be in WoW Classic. Some changes are welcome and necessary to maintain the integrity of the game itself.

7 Likes

Its not a nerf. Youre doing too much.

2 Likes