Warsong Gulch Exit Portal Removal

Is there a source on this?

#nochangeslosesagainlikealways

Nah its clearly a change because of - let me quote it

Nothing is stopping you from mcing a player for hours in a bg until they choose to afk out - but this change prevents you from forcing them out. Warts and all means being trolled in a bg for hours - harrassment means removing a players ability to join a bg for the next 15 mins. Stop harrassing players/exploiting and removing a players choice thus forcing blizzards hand to change things because their tos/eula has no room to turn a blind eye.

Behavior

Behavior that intentionally detracts from others’ enjoyment (such as griefing, throwing, feeding, etc.) is unacceptable. We expect our players to treat each other with respect and promote an enjoyable environment. Acceptable behavior is determined by player reports and Blizzard’s decision, and violating these guidelines will result in account and gameplay restrictions.

While we encourage you to report players that are behaving in a disrespectful manner, falsely reporting another player with the sole intent of restricting their gameplay is also unacceptable and will result in penalties to your account.

3 Likes

Blockquote
You mean no griefing, such as using a premed team to humiliate a group of random people? Both MCing people out of bgs and premede rape were part of vanilla, but neither are a good idea or healthy for the game. Both are harassment.

To me, the only difference is that blizzard keeps patching things to favor lopsided games that alienate at least half the players in a bg. Seems like a bad business model to me.

What do you think RIP means?

They disabled a portal being used to Mind Control people out of the game. What is the PvE equivalent that you’re so worried is going to ruin the game for you? What PvE changes have they made thus far that drastically alters your Classic experience in a negative way?

Nothing bad is going to happen.

Maintaining the spirit etc of vanilla requires some changes.

Ready?

Git gud.

If you think that rankers didn’t make every attempt to find the path of least resistance, you’re a fool.

You are being so incredibly dishonest rofl. “bruh they made it so I can’t walk people out of a bg portal and actually have to fight them as intended to win.” “might as well add in raidfinder and daily WQ rewards.” get out of here with your slippery slope crap.

2 Likes

Nothing is forcing blizzards hand. It’s noted you think this is trolling and like the change. It is trolling. Many people came back just to do trolly things. To be clear i am not one of them.

This could be solved with more GMs and community interaction but they chose the lazy way to do it. It’s sad and shows their lack of commitment to this game and this fanbase. If you want to argue with me, argue against that. Don’t talk about TOS or EULA like some legal drone of theirs.

1 Like

Yep, now that WSG portal has been removed, Moonkin’s will soon become broken and we will all be forced to transmog.

That’s the natural progression of this change, it’s inevitable.

Really happy with this blizz thank you.

1 Like

There is a clear difference between trolling players in a bg and forcefully removing them from said bg.

One is clear cut harrassment - the other is warts and all.

Do you even know the difference?

Explain to me how this is harassment and camping Flight Paths isn’t. How about how camping docks against lowbies isn’t harassment. Killing people or NPC quest givers isn’t?

It’s happening in a BG where you are at the mercy of others actions. That’s what PVP is. To say i you are going to be free of harassment is to be eternally in a PvE state.

Not talking smack here. Seriously explain how normal PVP realm stuff is less harassment than this.

1 Like

The horde winning most AV isn’t a game design issue. It’s a playerbase issue.

Lots of horde vs few allies results in near instant que times for allies. This results in bottong being the ideal method to farm honor for allies because of honor gained from a loss.

This results in AV matches were there are a lot of bots on ally side. The most I’ve counter and could reasonably identify as a bots in one AV game was 17. That’s almost 50% of the ally team.

It’s not the game design making the issue in AV. It’s the player base.

Did they not change the behaviour of landing at a fp and issue warnings to players who were abusing mind control mechanics for higher honor per hour?

You choose to roll on a pvp realm so therefore opened yourself to being attacked unfairly at any time.

You did not choose to exit the bg and take deserter - another player forced it upon you also preventing you from entering another game for 15 mins due to deserter.

So you just logged in and got auto queued for that BG right? Did you even think your response through at all?

1 Like

So my quest giver is dead and i have to sit in front of them for 10 mins if i want to turn in my quest. Again clear harassment and clearly ok with blizz.

Actually no. Have you read the policy regarding harrassment?

This is considered harrassment on a pve realm but not on a pvp realm.

World of Warcraft Classic

If you do not wish to engage in regular PvP combat in WoW Classic, you must create your character on a Player versus Environment (PvE) realm. On a PvE realm, you can freely choose when you want to engage in open world PvP combat by enabling or disabling your PvP flag.

If you chose to create your character on a PvP realm, Game Masters will not address situations where you are repeatedly killed by the opposite faction. This includes situations that may be considered dishonorable such as corpse camping or killing players well below your level.

It is not possible to transfer a character from a PvP realm to a PvE realm. Game Masters do not provide realm transfers.

1 Like

I don’t approve of any of these things. My main point still is that this is a lazy fix since they are min/maxing classic the same as we are.

Minimum staff hired/Maximum profit