Warsong Gulch Exit Portal Removal

I keep stating thats it’s Blizzards game, not ours. It doesnt really matter what dev said it - only that it;s been said.

However you decided to interperate Classic is on you. Classic is not vanilla, its patch 1.13, a progression based on 1.12.

We knew about it but, for much of vanilla, BG’s were not cross realm.
It was a dick thing to do, and you would take flak from your own faction.
And you had to play with them, they were the people you’d run instances with, or sell to in the AH etc.

If people quit queuing for BG’s because people rampantly started doing unintended things, suddenly your server had no BG’s running and you were screwed.

It was self policing due to pressure of your realm mates.

Now there is none.
Not even from realm mates.
Less tend to care about ruining game play than do.

3 Likes

It’s pretty clear how Classic was intended to be interpreted at the beginning from the video I linked, and the history of how it came to be in development at all (see the video by Mark Kern presenting the community petition and appealing to Mike Morhaime). But meh, it’s academic now.

Yeah, just AFK out before the premade camping your graveyard gets the spell off.

:roll_eyes:

#LiteralChanges

lmfaooo wow gg cc 15 no re

As soon as you see a premade you should just stop rezzing in the first place.

1 Like

Just give us TBC. No one wants this bastardized content.

And then, please just leave us to our own devices. Don’t even come back to the forums.

This is the wrong mindset. This is the exact reason why premades are so prevelant. You should make them earn their wins - a premade can be beaten. A premade is searching for high honor per hour (usually) - these are the ones that create these issues.

This is a player created issue (and usually alliance) - the same as premades dodging (causing games to start with a number difference) - the same as av premades - the same as alliance p2 issues.

Those players who rolled alliance simply wanted to attain R14 easier than everyone else (faster q times / less same faction competition), and they hide behind horde racials as an excuse.

3 Likes

No.

Many many do want it.

1 Like

You’re more interested in the idea of this immaculate, “No-changes” Classic than actually playing Classic.

You’re claiming Classic is dead because of a single change you admitted doesn’t effect you in any way. That’s fine, the rest of us will continue to play the game and have fun while you sulk in the corner, muttering about Blizzard and “but muh no-changes.”

1 Like

They are arguing that its a change that opens the door to #morechanges. They are ignoring the fact thats its a needed change for the benefit of the general playerbase.

Again, that’s not my position (you love the strawmen Galdor). I’ll play until the inevitable changes begin hitting PvE. Then I’m out.

This is weak blizz. Shame on you. PvP happening in a battleground. Cough up some dough and start hiring people instead of using notify system if you really give a damn.

:neutral_face:

1 Like

No it isnt - its forcing players to exit a bg and preventing them from joining again for 15 mins.

It’s 100% not pvping - its exploiting/abusing/harrassing players.

3 Likes

Yes, it’s clear that many players don’t want the vanilla experience. Instead they want everything handed to them just like in retail.

Does not involve/condone harrassment of other players. You seem to have confused yourself with a private server.

2 Likes

Try again. I never played on a private server.

Then why are you here arguing against a change that prevents exploiting/abusing/harrassing players. If it was an issue in vanilla to the extend it has become in classic - it would have been patched/removed.

Is it that you play Classic to exploit/abusing/harrassing players?

4 Likes

No I play classic for the vanilla experience, warts and all. You want easy mode? There are private servers for that.

It’s a change in response to reeeeeee. Period. MC is a thing. Exit portals are a thing. Don’t be near an exit portal without an MC break.

Stop changing the game for crybaby players. It’s how we ended up with the abortion that is retail.

1 Like