Warriors rejoice

I agree it’s math. But that’s based on 100% uptime on targets. In mythic+ with specific affixes, pulls can be big with rest in between(probably not at very high keys but 15) having an extreme burst build that consistently pulls 2 million is amazing. It may not be the highest in St. But at least worth considering.

Until you feel insulted where you pick a specific line from a specific post and relate it to yourself. Then you belittle the other guy to shut up and leave :joy:…if my idea against censorship is bad then you comrade are a fake and have successfully fooled everyone with your copy paste statements :+1:

I mean, it’s not, because it’s inferior to the other two m+ builds for arms.

I think anyone who disagrees with his biased worldview makes him feel insulted.

1 Like

That doesn’t mean, what you think it means.

I’m not sharing philosophies here.

1 Like

And here he goes again bringing his foreign concepts as gospel😂

1 Like

…what.

Do you know what a worldview is.

3 Likes

This silly forum thread gave you enough of a push to be nasty at someone because you disagree with them .But if you feel someone is nasty to you …that person needs to be silenced huh? :rofl:. Here is more bad advice from your standard- you can’t take it don’t dish it.

I no longer understand what you’re talking about and make no pretenses to the otherwise. You need a proofreader.

4 Likes

You’re doing it again. I like when people say “i’m done replying” because its usually 100% sure they aren’t

4 Likes

You can see I’m not even replying to him but you accept whatever makes you sleep better at night buddy :slight_smile:

What kind of mental gymnastics is this? One of us is making excuses to “sleep better”, it isnt me.

4 Likes

Derailing to a “I can’t understand” stance isn’t going to hide the truth on your pro censorship stance and how you find non offensive statements offensive🤣

1 Like

Yet I have seen you call him out in different threads as being wrong, perhaps you should review your post history before making yourself look like a fool.

This does not detract that he is right.

Interesting that you talk about Etiquette despite you yourself calling him out in order to attack him, Ergo

Don’t try to turn people’s disdain for your wrong ideas as a simple cultural thing

Its a public forum, Drez is more then allowed to come in and correct people for making or writing mistakes and yes that includes making sure people don’t do as you recommend

6 Likes

It still is amazing that after 15 years of WoW being driven by math and what specs do X damage, people still will argue that their unicorn spec works better because of how they feel…

In short, Drez is right, you just don’t like it.

4 Likes

This is why we need Jim back.

1 Like

I will try to build a wall around them as well get the chinamen out of here🤣

Drez is back? He’s been AWOL on warrior forums awhile, nice to see him around again

3 Likes

Because whiners keep reporting him when he lays down facts contradictory to their–usually awful–ideas.

A lot of people take things too personally and don’t respect facts enough on these forums. Not to mention, they like to use the flag as a dislike button.

3 Likes

I agree , but you still have to break the rules to get banned bro.