Warriors rejoice

He’s shared his warrior in the past… you daft?

1 Like

How you its his warrior, Bro?? are you that gullible??

So I can link you anything and say its mine and you will believe blindly :rofl::rofl:

In that case I am trump here is my house

https ://www.whitehouse.gov/

3 Likes

It’s not like he linked a warrior from Method… You’re not all right in the head.

1 Like

I can link Sco armory here as well and say I am Sco from Europe

Are you ok mate?

2 Likes

Besides that you can’t fake knowledge and he has it. Which you could recognize if you had it also, but here we are with you talking about a level 20 posting toon.

2 Likes

Copy + paste
CTRL + v , CTRL+ c

If it was that easy there wouldn’t be 1000 threads asking for help and such here. People don’t know where to go or what to look for, or they ask for fight specific stuff. Maybe try being more constructive yourself and you’ll start recognizing the other people who are.

There are too many resources in wow on the internet , this is why ‘citation’ is important .

Passing the knowledge down? No issues here
Claiming it your own ?? :rofl::rofl:

1000 threads from what 1 day , 1 month , 1 year??
You see reddit, twitch, mmo-champion or heck just play the game. More ppl ask help there.

1 Like

When did I claim the knowledge was from my own work or anything of the sort.

First off, English.

Second, hello reason I stopped linking my warrior.

3 Likes

Where does it say here ^ specifically that ‘Drezwazluz claimed his own work.’

That was literally a bland general statement that refers to everybody . Not sure how you got triggered by it. :rofl::rofl:

So it’s clear that you’re not fluent with the language, but if you’re reading triggered, among the various mocking you throw at people, I’m not sure what to say. You have a long history of giving bad advice and then laughing at anyone who calls you on it, be it me or others. Go to GD, at least you fit in there.

4 Likes

Yes from the ppl who say " I didn’t like what you said, go away" . I should start calling you guys comrades now :rofl:

If you consider my words mockful I am sure I expect no less from you all as well.

You can make your own forums , have your own censorship policy and ban me from there. :+1:

2 Likes

This is about the people who come here, and I haven’t seen anyone try claiming that they’re a recognized theory crafter around here. As for citation very often people are pointed to wowhead, the warrior discord or specific youtube videos among other things. If people like drez were giving bad advice people like you would climb all over him for it. Notice how that isn’t a criticism even people who hate his guts have of him?

Considering this specific person finds my posts mockful and continues to try to get rid of me for I believe over three years now . I don’t think he can take criticism he will just tell you to “Go away”:rofl:.

1 Like

Just because the was intimate with you doesn’t mean he provided that info to anyone else.

You’re not capable of reading the threads it’s been in… he’s helped quite a lot of people over the years. You may not like the manner in which he responds, but he obviously knows what he’s talking about.

3 Likes

He does up to a point. He is very rigid in his thought process. Unwilling to bend to the possibility that there are other ways to maximize DPS depending on the situation. I don’t have a problem with most of his advice. It’s how he goes about giving it that’s depressing. It reflects how badly his society has failed at teaching him etiquette.

Though it may be an American thing, it’s inane to think that a lack of respect for you is a failure to understand, rather than ignore, etiquette. Additionally, etiquette by definition depends on the social circle you’re in. Why should anyone on an online forum be held to high standards, just to make you feel better about your bad ideas.

Or, and bear with me here;

You have really bad ideas.

1 Like

As long as you don’t recognize him posting, he goes away. It works. It’s strange that he can’t pollute his own forums but had to come here but this is a free country amririte? :sunglasses:

The fact remains this game is driven by math… There really aren’t that many ways to maximize dps outside of what ends up in every single guide. The math makes it pretty straight forward. You may do better because of how you play, but that doesn’t make it better.