Warriors rejoice

The kings of insane dps and tanking make yourself heard! we are the kings

Let’s pray we stay here

Implying other specs can’t do great damage, which you amazingly never responded to in another thread. This isn’t some exclusive thing.

Pretty much every tank is on a nearly equal playing field, and is better in different scenarios. There is no all around “king”.

1 Like

lol don’t reply to something on a lvl 20 alt and be toxic

1 Like

Warriors are the kings indeed! one of the best classes :smiley:

That’s not a thing.

So you’re going to just make false statements and just back it with “lol my levels higher an ur mean so xd”

Outstanding move.

imagine getting triggered on a warrior lvl 20 alt lmao

2 Likes

Imagine not knowing he’s posting on a level 20 because he’s a Euro, and that he has vastly more experience on a warrior at max level than you…

8 Likes

Still doesn’t make up for his shameful attitude.

His attitude is just fine… he’s been plenty helpful over the years.

1 Like

He has been helpful most of the time. But he can’t take a joke and is extremely rigid on trying out different builds. Maybe a culture thing, I dunno.

3 Likes

How much dps is considered good as an arms warrior?

Literally the only time i see you post on warrior forums is to take a shot at drez. Why are you fanboying him so often?

2 Likes

You probably only see the arguments. I was replying to another person about fun builds and he butted in rudely.

2 Likes

Replying about fun builds?

That’s not talking about fun builds, it’s talking up a crappy build as though it’s not a silly meme build. There’s no detractor, there’s no disclaimer, it’s just you talking up something. So, if someone isn’t as experienced, all they see is you saying “lol it does so much damage, actually insane burst xd” and they might, wrongly, assume it’s actually a good idea.

If you want to discuss silly, bad builds, go ahead. But mention that. Shout it to the heavens atop the mount if you must, but don’t just leave it out. The whole point is that here, on the forums, some of the least experienced players congregate, and for some reason, still seek advice here instead of someplace slightly more reliable, like a back alley or craigslist.

Don’t play some victim of “I was just trying to have fun when that toxic elitist came in and started being a meany!”.

4 Likes

You are very toxic though. You dismissed that build without ever trying it. On fortified it does close to 2million in aoe on mobs. But it’s fine. I’m done replying to you.

4 Likes

If only there were theorycrafters who mathematically calculate how builds perform… instead of just anecdotal “proof” from the forums. I wonder if such a place exists… :thinking:

2 Likes

Or sim and test too!

You cannot sim m+.

Nobody would know that as there is no proof, lmao :rofl:

4 Likes