Warriors, indeed need nerfs

Hi all,

Warriors don’t need all that toolkit, all that gap closers, the most powerful MS in the game (besides rogues) and great damage.

Something needs to be done to fix this class.

And it’s amazing, in almost all lobbys there has to be at least one there, not rare there are 2 and infrequently 3.

13 Likes

Really? Cause in my lobbies it’s usually double disc and double lock. I’ve had a few double arms lobbies but their pretty rare

4 Likes

Complaining about Warrior when Rogues even exist right now means you either play a Spriest, Mage, Rogue, or Disc.

In all 4 of these scenarios, you are gross and need to go away.

5 Likes

Oh why should i go away? You are not the owner or mod here pal, i pay my subscription every month, i have the right to post here.

Yes, there are other broken classes, but they’re infrequently, god knows i’d preffer a lobby with rogues, dhs, dks and discs instead of this prague.

3 Likes

Because

I thought that was abundantly clear when I said it the first time.

you’re not special, you pretend to be all powerful in your tight little group, i don’t want to be part of that little boy scout group.

And if you’re upset because i made this post, feel free to leave…

9 Likes

Oh no, the arena forum cabal has been found out again

2 Likes

These double lock and double hunter lobbies are pretty brutal.

I wish my lobbies consisted of nothing but warriors, rets and dks.

1 Like

Last lobby I had was Destro Demo Ele and it made me want to uninstall

2 Likes

Double hunter been rare. Most common dps seems to be lock. Had a triple lock lobby a few times but usually when it’s double lock it’s triple wizard and I cry

It’s Assassination.

Yep.

2 Likes

This post was brougth to you by a 1400 sin rogue.

We really need rating requirements to post, or at least your check pvp should be front and center so we can see how stupid the topic is.

1 Like

No you don’t understand, this is a melee meta. Pls nerf woyer.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/en/wow/t/assa-sub-rogue/1533196

The only evidence any c%ster has of the “melee meta” is the number of DH and Unholy DKs that are above 2400 because they were disturbingly broken the first two weeks of the season.

B-b-but look at how many D-Demon Hunters

Shut it 90% of them got 2400 the first week

4 Likes

censor your post please.

3 Likes

My bad. I didn’t mean to let that vile word slip

3 Likes

nice mog yo

1 Like

Ty bae <3.

1 Like

Oh no.