Warriors are fine

Find a ret who doesn’t think holy and prot is op.

It being unrelated is what makes it unrelated.

I’m gonna tell you for the 700th time.

Focus your warrior buff efforts on the downfall of warriors, not on crying about rets cause that’ll never effing work.

Cause you just come across as a crying child.

Gee what a shock paladins don’t want to discuss their OP specs.

Smeet: Consistently overtyping to seem like his replies are worth more than being put in a special sock for how self-serving it is.

We can discuss holy and prot, but all you’re doing is whining about ret.

Yeah that’s not true at all.

Prot and holy are OP to the point that ret buffs should have never been considered.

This is just you whining about ret which has no bearing whatsoever on prot and holy performance.

Nah, I just fully explain myself when I talk, it comes from being a science teacher.

I simply prefer to write fully reasoned arguments when possible, and not just stick to Twitter style responses of “paladins OP lol!”

It really fails to make any impact when you do that.

I’m perfectly willing to discuss the OP specs. I doubt blizz plans to nerf Prot/holy, but I don’t think it would be wrong to do so. Ardent defender’s cheat death literally needs to be removed to give other tanks a reasonable chance defensively. Holy probably shouldn’t get as much out of the holy light glyph as they do.

Neither of those things are relevant to the ret buff though. Rets aren’t healing, nor are they taking a tank position.

It’s the same class, you being wilfully ignorant to that to try and convince yourself your braindead argument has merit is laughable.

Ret should have been buffed when prot was corrected for how OP it is.

Smeet: Another long winded post that I’m going to guess says very little. Read it, yeah it says very little beyond lip service. Smeet just admit you’re perfectly happy with Blizzard’s hypocrisy in buffing ret when paladins’ two other specs are OP.

1 Like

Which is irrelevant.

Ret performance has no impact on holy and prot and vice versa.

I’m fine with either nerfing ardent defender or spreading the love from it out to the other tanks.

It’s not irrelevant. Get over it.

1 Like

We got buffed.

Get over it.

It’s not irrelevant, get over it.

Holy and prot performance is 100% irrelevant to ret performance, which is why we got buffed, get over it.

It is not irrelevant, a paladin who wants to fit their argument to the results does little to convince me.

Your OP class was buffed, it’s disgraceful. Your defence of it is disgraceful and spits in the face of logic.

1 Like

Your lack of selfawareness is chefs kiss

And for someone tossing around “long posts saying nothing” you really haven’t said anything other than “ret got buffed WAH WAH WAH”.

I hope your mom doesn’t bring you to the grocery store cause crying kids while you’re shopping is annoying as hell.

A paladin defending their buffs, got it.

Just face it: WoTLK would be better off without your type of paladin, that are so unbelievably incapable of thought they cannot fathom how overall paladin balance should factor into partial balance.

You’re utterly braindead.

A ret paladin saying holy and prot has no bearing on ret paladin buffs, yes, indeed.

Translation: wah wah wah wah wah.

chefs kiss

1 Like

Because you’re braindead. That’s why.

You’d make WoTLK a better game by not giving your opinion, I suspect that logic extends to other aspects of your life.

Prot is more OP than Ret was ever underpowered.

Essentially this. Every role of every class should be valued in a raid slot. Classes shouldn’t be arbitrarily punished on their other roles because one or two of their other roles are slightly too good. (And let’s be real here, the representation shift in the population is massively outsized compared to the in game power differences)

That’s just vindictive, and a terrible mindset for a fun game.

1 Like

Oh yeah, H+, H++, lack of RDF, starting with 3.3.5 talents, buffing ilvls in Ulduar, all of this has made WotLK Classic a “better” game.

Lmao.

Then nerf prot. Argue that point. I’ve said since day 1 that ardent defender is dumb.

You’re both unbelievably wrong and WoTLK would be better off if rets had never been buffed.

Stop defending it, it’s disgraceful and you’re both contemptible.

Stop deflecting off ret buffs as it’s clearly part of the symptom as to why prot isn’t being corrected. You’re 100% the enablers of Blizzard’s poor business practices.

For shame.