Warriors are fine

Eats Popcorn…

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Which is the textbook, accepted definition of what Etymology means. “The study of words and their meanings”. What you feel it means is irrelevant.

Nothing about your behaviour is fair in regards to these two different fields of study.

by your entire “logic” here I can call myself an Olympic swimmer when I’m in the local pool.

Different areas of study with different qualifications and focuses.

No, they were being excluded because of performance. When all of the DPS specs are in a reasonable grouping, and one is just noticeably below that, like ret was, it’s not just perspective.

Warriors are part of that DPS pack, and upper performance warriors aren’t even in the bottom of it.

Warriors are also close to the top of tanks, as evidenced by their use in some of the fastest speed clears around. Guilds still overwhelmingly prefer paladin tanks, but clearly the choice of using a prot warrior isn’t incorrect in that context, where performance capabilities are stretched to their extremes.

That’s not how the devs work, and you are going to have to get over that. It doesn’t look like Blizz plans to upset the old wrath group metas much with major rebalancing. What ret got didn’t even change our pole position on the meters. Being this upset about it just comes across as childish.

I could understand being upset over the feral buffs… The ret ones? Envious of the guy in last place is not a good look.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.