Warrior, Paladin, or Death Knight? Which do you prefer and why?

Paladin! but only because I like to heal so I’ll see myself out :stuck_out_tongue:

If it were me, I would go warrior.

I think prot is solid enough mechanically, and fury and arms can be pretty enjoyable although neither are my cup of tea.

I hate ret paladin. I find the spec terribly dull. Holy is alright, but I would rather heal on pretty much anything else. It feels pretty whack a mole. Prot is probably my favorite of the three so if you’re looking at tanking mostly prot pally can be really fun. Shields to the face for everybody!

Death knight… frost I find dull, and unholy is alright but a wee bit too slow for me. Blood feels like it is missing something for me but gorefiends grasp is awesome and so is death grip.

Not sure which you might find more entertaining to play cause all three classes have some bright spots.

Warrior can charge all over the battlefield and that is why I like them the most over the others.

1 Like

DK. also because every time i have leveled from something else, all the way from 1, even with all the boosts, by the time i hit 120, especially if i ground to get there, I tend to be sick of that toon.

Not by choice, I had my armor fixed and I can no longer take it off.

We are? Pretty sure Tirion laid it down. Arthas definately gave Jaina the ol’ hammer and Turalyon has been filling Alleria’s void with light for 1000 years.

2 Likes

I like Paladin, just because I like being able to heal and tank.

When you fell mighty beings of unfathomable power do you want people to thank the light, curse you for using unholy powers or be in awe of your own personal awesomeness?

1 Like

I like DK first, then Warrior, and i hate Paladins.

DK or warrior have my vote. Have all 3. Paladin is meh

I am partial to dk for their class fantasy and the fact that I have mained one for a long time. Regardless if I didn’t main one I would wish I had a fully geared paladin.

Paladin
-Ret feels like a monster in wings and with the right stat combos could be tolerable outside of it. I can not stress how godlike ret feels in wings. The main downside is it feels a little bad outside of wings but I think that can be fixed with more haste.
-I recently tried prot and it is a lot of fun. Righteous shield being off the gcd makes the spec feel responsive and it can do a lot of aoe damage. It also can burst pretty hard and lets be real Captain America is the best avenger.

Death Knight
-Unholy does huge aoe damage with the right build and that is really satisfying. Also having their artifact ability baselined in BFA completes the spec IMO and it is just fantastic both aoe and single target. I really like playing this in raids. Also played it for like 400 hours in mythic+ before I swapped to frost this xpac.
-Frost can feel a bit lackluster on single target but I recently swapped to it from unholy and running with 3 frostwhelp’s indignation azerite traits with Icecap is by far the best thing that exists in the game right now. It gives you huge aoe burst when you cast pillar of frost and you can cast it all the time. Plus 1200 mastery. Insane. I really like its cleave damage and its performance in Mythic+.
-Blood is simple yet fun and can do a lot of damage. Absolute god tier with twilight devastation.

Warrior
-Arms seems cool, haven’t played it much.
-Fury is fun and fast paced.
-Prot warrior does the highest damage of any tank spec by far and is the tankiest with a good healer. Big thunderclaps.

Someone REALLY needs to familiarize themselves with the steamy romance novel set and the main character…

I would make a crude joke also about paladins being as celibrate as something something catholic priests…but nah…

DK or Paladin.

I like Death knights but they are too slow

Pallies are like light crazy

Warrior :+1:

As soon as I unlock Vulpera I’m going dk cause fuzzy dead dog. lol

I’d say demon hunter, but fury warrior is pretty much exactly same thing but with pathing issues on mobility

Paladin.

For the lore, some of Warcrafts most notable and well written villains / heroes were Paladins. Mostly Human (but don’t tell the forums that, they’ll explode.)

I say be superman hero. you’ll be a legend.

I have a Warrior at 120 for every base race (1 panda for each faction) and a Warrior at 60+ for all the allied races. So that was my choice but I’ve had every class to 100-110 as well. I didn’t really care much for playing any of them as things got pruned away.

I don’t know why the warrior still seemed fun for me, I can’t explain it. But if SL makes the classes less homogenous, I might go back to other classes too.

I like them all.

Pally tanks are great for a lot of stuff. Ret can be fun. Flashy, bursty, great defense. And of course you can heal.

Blood is a tank spec that feels awesome except when you need to move across the room lol. Slow, but it can feel over-powered in other respects, like self-healing and grouping up mobs. I’ve never gotten into the death knight dps specs except as an off-spec when I don’t feel like tanking.

As to warrior, I enjoy the playstyle. Rage, mobility, shouts. There’s quite a bit of overlap with Demon Hunter, though, so that’s something to keep in mind.

Paladin so I can heal :wink: