Warrior Mobility

Might have something to do with the fact this game has so many roots in it I wind up root DR immune most games 3-5x.

But please, tell me how to play the game, Mr. Literally sub 1200.

They could make it so when you get dispelled/use something to get out of a root it resets root DR to full after.

1 Like

Yeah might be ok for Warriors. What about other classes that don’t have a ton of mobility?

Flip it here. You are a caster that gets rooted, you get dispelled so you can try to get away then another root lands it’s full. The Warrior doesn’t even use charge he just walks over to you sitting on top of you with at least one charge in waiting if you happen to get away.

If you accept that one spec is over tuned in terms of mobility, I know many here do not, then the fix needs to be specific to that class. Need to be careful in terms of solutions, you could make it easier for warrior to connect or make it worse for specs that are not a problem or are at the receiving end of the problem.

I really don’t want to make frost mage even worse for those of us without all these gap closers. If a melee plays with frost, GL getting away if you are a caster especially if dispell reset DR. You will just be RP walking into another root if you ever do get away.

Skill issue.

Not only that, when you do go to cast a CC on them, they will have spell reflect up. I went to cyclone a warrior off our healer and he reflected it. Good play on him. Just thought it was funny. He was a really good warrior.

1 Like

My favorite was different the ddoser being caught on camera during blizcon.

Bro looked exactly what we all thought

jus learn to beat warriors, there’s so many of em

Lol, No class issue. Its funny the only players that are defending Warriors are Warrior’s.

You’re an rdruid. If you can’t kite a warrior you are a joke. Legit leap the bladestorm and hump a pillar. 100000000000% a skill issue.

While my good friend, i said it in an other comment this isnt because i cant kite a warrior . I made this post because 99% of classes I play with cant kite a warrior.

I welcome warriors to go me. 100% class issue.

I mean you have 4 rdruids hardstuck 1500 in 2s, definitely can’t be a skill issue. We better nerf warriors. :crazy_face:

that’s just the added downside to it. the mage has no control over what they want to root or when. then ofc, it’s frustrating for anyone on the receiving end.

would love to see water ele back and pet root make a return personally.

oh ya forgot about icy floes and ya, blink casting major issue now especially with ray of frost being a thing. can’t forget that arcane mage can cast missiles on the move now so all they do is pillar hump and missile spam. it’s gross.

Dont get mad at me cause your class is op and its on the nerf chopping block. My class has been nerfed twice the last three weeks. I pretty sure my Druids are higher then 1500. Are you upset at the three other post on the forums about Warrior?

Does with use of icy veins atm

It definitely is indeed, because ray can continue through LoS. So Start ray > Shimmer LoS full cast.

Same issue with that, continues casting through LoS. Also being able to icy floes/shimmer glacials if enemy has no ranged interrupt.

It is pretty exhausting opening the forums and seeing a bunch of trash players whining all the time but I guess that is the default use for the forums.

Id rather be trash at wow than trash at life. Lets compare net worth and really see who is trash! :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Or maybe their’s truth behind the complaints. But, since now its about your class you feel the need to cry about it. If you need a shoulder i have one for you.

OP please refer to the mirror.

Yikes, reading this topic and seeing all these warrior players gaslighting the community is sickening.

Warrior player mindset is like an abusive boyfriend.

2 Likes