Warmode bonus not applying to 8.3 dailies

True, but still I’d like confirmation. Especially since they just put out this long list of hotfixes tonight, which covered a lot of the issues players have been talking about … i expected something about the warmode bonus among all that blue text.

seems everyone should play allience this days 25% more ap and coalescing is huge

We need a ‘is not a bug’ post like they get for classic. I’m really confused about vision gear rewards, mythic key dropping 4 or 5 levels, warmode rewards, and cloak caps.

Add to all this the strange bans and reversal of bans, I’m also feeling kinda paranoid about the silliest things.

Warmode shouldn’t give any bonus at all. It should be for WAR.

Nah it should because you have to put in more effort to get things done when you’re doing objectives

The point of world PvP isn’t to get bonuses or make the game easier.

Warmode exists as it is because WoW players are generally “gimme gimme” kinds of people.

But it also exists because not everyone wants to do world pvp

And those who do shouldn’t need an additional “reward”. PvP is the reward.

I’ve never seen a professional boxer say “I hate boxing, I just do it for the perks”.

Give it a rest, fam.

Few will pvp for the sake of pvping on retail. They only want the bonus towards pve.

it would be nice to know what exactly warmode turned on is supposed to do with the new rep and currencies and if there is a bug.

Good luck having this fixed as Blizz doesn’t care about PVP lol.

Do the WM bonus talents work in horrific visions? I can’t do anything beyond Thrall due to stun locks on trash getting to other bosses.

Yeah, this is kinda annoying. It’s almost not worth it when you gotta survive these horde-dominated areas.

It’s not relevant to the topic, but geez this patch made me realize how much horde is way way more populated than alliance globally.

Then why do I literally see a “25% WM bonus” on the rewards when I turn them in?

The wm bonus is pretty insignificant anyway tbh. You can farm more in your daily mini visions by just staying in there and farming mobs for as long as you can.

The incentive for warmode is in place because of the faction imbalance. Its a very low effort attempt to balance out the factions by providing players on the low end spectrum more resources. Except I dont think a single person has swapped factions to take advantage of this, except maybe a gold farmer or two.

1 Like

Because it is bugged, same reason if try to destroy Azerite gear it will give you a message to scrap it for Titan Residium, doesn’t mean you will get TR because this week all sources of TR are removed, but they won’t update that message for only 7days. But that is confirmed and intended, the warmode bonuses are not being applied even if the quest window says you will get a bonus, just do the math and you will see you didn’t have your bonus applied, with the exception of Nazjatar because math is hard on manaperals.

I think it’s different on EU servers

Actually WM increases the AP, War Resources, Gold, Prismatic Manapearls, etc, that you get. But, with regards to the Uldum and Vale quests where the issue is I tested this, there is AP reward for the quests, it does not change with WM on or off. So it doesn’t increase AP.

It was removed while bugs are fixed, will be put back in place: Have they removed WM bonus from dailies? - #2 by Kaivax

Blue response there.

2 Likes