#WarlockStables Compilation Thread

Admit it, we warlocks are sons and daughters of Blizz who later found out taht we are prosucts of an affair.
Hunters are true heirs of Blizz.
LOL

I have been waiting on this to be in the game since the game was launched and I first learned to enslave a demon. Demons are a core part of the warlock lore yet we have barely expanded beyond the ones we have defeated over 10 years ago as our main summons. I honestly like the theme they went for in BFA summoning a demonic army but our core demons need some TLC. I am tired of looking at the same ugly Felguard that does not match any of my gear and the other pets not being viable. I’ll give credit for the summons of imps, vile scourge bomber, tyrant, and felstalker. We either need to have a similar to hunter pet system for our main demons or at least a way to defeat demons in the world to obtain “appearances” to lock to our existing pets.

They have given then taken so much from warlocks, especially demonology over the years. Classic Demo seemed unfinished and up until metamorphosis, it was missing a defining feature. I loved dark apotheosis but it was stolen to make the demon hunter. While disappointed we couldn’t maintain the first or only cloth tank class/spec, I understand the need to expand lore, classes, and a new class was sought for legion. Please throw us warlocks a Bone. We have had it fairly rough post classic for any real flavor aside from the green fire effect which was behind an admittedly fun challenge.

Hoping to one day rule Azeroth with a rampaging pit lord,
Spawned

3 Likes

I’m for this as well. At the very least an expansion on the current glyphed demons we have is called for. I thought they were taking a step forward with Legion Infernal/Doomguard, but it turns out they didn’t even finish the step and immediately fell down the entire staircase. We still have the Eredar Twins as our permanent slaves in Dreadscar right? And during the Warlock green fire quest we literally take over a Pit Lord, yet when we get ready to fight a literal Old God or Eternal One we rock the imp of all things?! How can we not at least summon Inquisitors, or Jailers, or even different types of Fel Hounds? I mean with how much demon diversity Legion introduced surely you could throw us one or two at least, right Blizzard?

5 Likes

Make it happen Blizzard…warlock stable pets and duo pets. Every other pet has can control 2 pets besides warlocks…cmon man

3 Likes

Bump…Dont let this one disappear!

Bump to the moon! We need this. Please make it happen Blizzard.

1 Like

If people aren’t happy with demon stables how about having them being available to summon thru the spell book? Like what we have now with the summon demons but each demon gets their own drop down tab with summonable demons.

Edit: of course after enslaving them.

2 Likes

This should have been a thing since the start of the game! I was just thinking about this too. No reason not to have it in the game by this point as most warlocks are really powerful in the lore.

1 Like

Reminder to bump the first thread:

2 Likes

I originally decided to main demonology warlock in legion because I thought they would recieve the most love and be given a massive array of demons to command and was super excited. How wrong i was, legion demons have been out for what 4 years and we can’t even use any, just imps and dogs.

I was coming back for shadowlands and expecting changes and improvements to classes as in their qna they were hyping up improving the class as its the “lens we view the content through” and we don’t even get any new talents, no new spells, no new summons or demons i mean what is the point of the expansion then?

Sorry for rant just venting

3 Likes

Have my vote, I’d like SL be the expansion I main Demo Warlock, but not in it’s current state.

Maybe the name change from enslave demon to subjugate demon was prepping a rework to the spell???

That’d be awesome, though the chance would be slime…

Blizz is fixing the game right now. They could not even make the current contents right, not to say adding more contents…

Wishful thinking haha, but it appears this was just a phrasing change.

Also bump

Bumping cuz its been a while since this was last up.

Come on blizz i want a permanent vilefiend!!!

2 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/warlockstables-for-demonsaberrations-you-know-you-want-to/583141

reminder to bump this

Just curious what is going on with the current devs.

3rd expansion still nothing for us in the case of new controlled demons.

Yet hunters just keep getting new ones. On what seems every other patch no hate for our hunter bro/sis but by now all warlocks should of gotten of a few new ones. I mean you guys can tame undead now.

Is there old program coding for the warlock class pets that the current devs just can’t figure out w.o introducing bugs. Because as a major pet class after 3 expansions we should of received some by now.

Also what is up with the pet rez timer increase.

I mean can you guys at least also give cast times to every other class that also has some pseudo pet mechanic, mages/dk/shaman/monk/ turn from instant to cast time 2 secs, let’s see how others feel when they have to cast a pet in combat.
Nope don’t care if its a cd. I’ll take it hey we went from 2 secs cast to 6 I think. we’ll then you others go from instant to 2. See how many care then.

Give us the real reason why that was put on because it has nothing to do with pve.

2 Likes

No idea, but if we keep the thread I linked going that has 1300 likes and almost 6000 views, maybe it’ll get something going

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/warlockstables-for-demonsaberrations-you-know-you-want-to/583141

1 Like

We can hope!

1 Like

one day we will get more demons

1 Like