Warlocks Need More Demons!

According to a quick search on Petopia, Hunters have 2020 unique Pets to tame (I know, neat number, very round!).

Warlocks on the other hand only get 54 Pets. That is only 2.67% of what Hunters get.

And if Hunters, who shoot cute little animals with arrows and bullets therefore being objectively evil, deserve 2020 pets, then us Warlocks who do absolutely nothing wrong deserve at least 202020 pets!

But let’s not be too greedy, too fast. Let’s start with the Demons we already have in the game that could be given to Warlocks:

Things like Felwalkers:

Or Antoraan Shivarra

Or one of those funny Doomguards with a face on the tummy:

Or Wyrmtongues, everybody loves those!

:smiley:

12 Likes

says the warlock who eats the souls of the innocent and cute rabbits.
:dracthyr_comfy_sip:
we only hunt for sport, or food.

4 Likes

Ehh, best I can do is randomised silly hats on your army of demonology imps.

1 Like

we need more sexy demons. I’m tired of only being limited to one option in voidwalkers.

3 Likes

Warlocks are now Demon pimps.

4 Likes

Hey, we’ll share, Mortis.
Blizzard might get the wrong idea and start removing hunter pets instead of giving warlocks more.

2 Likes

6 Likes

More warlock demons could definitely be cool. I’d really like to see more undead minions for DKs though, and for the whole minion thing to be expanded to more than just unholy, as part of the death knight’s whole theme is being a master and commander of the dead. I know there is control undead, but some barbershop options (or more glyphs) or just more types of undead minions would be very cool. Just seems silly that outside of control undead that hunters can actually control more kinds of undead than a death knight.

1 Like

Naw, not sure they do. When I started playing vanilla wow I hated pets and still do. In vanilla wow I always took a spec where I could sacrifice the pet, found them so annoying. And in fact, stopped playing warlock, because it was becoming more apparent that pets were here to stay (boo!).

But, hey, it’s just one opinion. Yes I have a 70 warlock. But my fondest days were a demonic sacrifice ruin build in vanilla and I lost my warlockness some time after that.

Maybe you could get a warlock equivalent of a hunter’s stampede.

2 Likes

Nick Wilde doesn’t seem like the kind of Fox to get concerned over that but that’s an awesome gif nonetheless

Warlocks don’t actually do that anymore as our Soul Shards automatically regenerate and are now gained from our attacks. :smirk:

1 Like

Who? Me? No.

Some of my best friends are shapeless blobs.

6 Likes

Random related question: do you think warlocks should remain strictly limited to fel/void themed summons or could you imagine them someday expanding out to demon variations infused with other cosmic forces, even a “lightwalker”?

1 Like

Pythagoras was the shapist of all.

2 Likes

Personally, I want it all.

As a wise Warlock once said: “EVERYTHING!”

But I sincerely doubt Blizzard will let us summon a Lightwalker, especially since Priests got that already.

1 Like

lol don’t ever change

2 Likes

I think it’d be super cool if Warlocks could specialize in exotic demon summoning.

1 Like

Well they have an achievement for getting all the demons so I think that’s that on any new demons.

To be fair, Voidwalkers are not shapeless blobs.

They are shaped as hunchback musclemen that skipped leg day infinity times and as such their legs disappeared.

https://i.imgur.com/SALhfSe.png