Warlocks aren't very good

Aha, I know it well. That’s where I got my degree in statistics.

it’s not. lock did not keep up with the arms race of class development over the years

1 Like

How so?

while other classes gained in abilities that made up for their historic weaknesses, lock did not and in some ways went backwards

1 Like

That sounds more like Hunter.

I have honor grinded my butt off all night, and in an hour when I log off I’m going to make grilled cheese and tomato soup.

1 Like

You don’t know anything about the topic or why it’s a bad point to even bring up so you shouldn’t be bringing it up at all.

I’m sorry you don’t like reality.

This is pure cope.

“it’s not a clear picture and you can’t interpret it” is not an argument

In an online debate, you never bother posting unless you are addressing a thesis. These two just smacked eachother on the butt in their last 5 posts.

1 Like

Fixed that for you.

1 Like

You haven’t demonstrated some casual misunderstanding distorting the picture the ladder otherwise paints. Even assuming I started yesterday, why should I take your opinion over the history of the ladder and opinions of pvp streamers?

If you’re willing to turn this into a learning moment, I’m open to hearing from you.

What ends up happening is they use warlocks as a feeder class to the classes the streamers like to play until the last patch of expansion where they make locks OP and everyone cries and they get nerfed back to a feeder class before next expansion drops.

Lock is disgusting nerf something

How?

I understand in BG’s it might not top charts as easily as Affliction would, but I’m not struggling to be the highest damage if I’m around for teamfights.

In arena, demo is absolutely the best PVP spec, I’m not sure how that can be argued?

The talents that demo can take for soul link, passive wall below 30% hp, the soulburn interaction with healthstone and dark pact, wall being basically a minute something CD if you spec right, and the fact that you can cleave an entire team to execute range with Demonic Strength? Not even going to discuss dogs.

On top of that we have more CC than any spec in the game - shadowfury, axe toss, summon felguard, coil, fear? Soulburn is super epic because of the port, health funnel, insta gate, etc interactions.

I’m not really quite sure how a longtime demo player like you can say it isn’t the best in pvp right now. I’ve been instagibbed in skirms by a WW monk today despite being fully geared but other than that the game feels like it’s in easy mode. Pumping 1.5m damage in a 2s skirm with 1m healing that you don’t even have to micromanage is nuts.

Chaos Bolt isn’t scary and Aff isn’t terrifying but its longevity makes it dangerous rather quickly.

But calling demo “the worst” is just wrong. Plenty of noobs getting rolled because demo has some degree of complexity to it but other than that this is pretty free right now…

1 Like

Aff is 10x better. And heals more.

:pleading_face: 10char zz

do you have any sort of input or justification other than ‘aff is 10x better’

Demo feels like the tanky rogue version of casters. You can control an entire enemy team by yourself given your kit and still be on the field for an eternity. Aff’s advantage is that it has the heals going for it and the button is its primary spell school so a lockout can actually shut it down real good. People usually don’t know how to position well vs aff at low-mid rated brackets and they tend to kick w/e they feel like kicking (aka wasting their resources mindlessly) 9 times out of 10.

Pretty unforch I can’t stand playing demo, and I’d rather not play aff, but will if forced

Idk man with dampening changes and the prevalence of dh and dk there’s just no shot that aff is better than demo in high rated arena

Aff needs tuning to be brought in line so u can bet demo does too

I’m pretty sure I had a long 1v1 with you this morning where you out-healed your damage and every time I got done spam healing myself to top from pet damage you had pet stun and Dark Pact again. It was oppressive af lmao.