Warlocks aren't very good

Not for pvp. in pve it’s only good cuz of nether portal/pit lord.

locks have been immobile, low damage, low cc, gcd starved, healer dependent punching bags for several expansions now

only destro kept the class relevant in arena

Last expansion we had crazy mobility, RIP Soulshape come back to me please.

1 Like

demo is easily the top pvp spec lol

ikr but borrowed power stuff is a band-aid. this class has had problems since MoP completely revamped it. they seem to have emerged afterwards

This seems a little bit incorrect.

4 Likes

Tyrant is nerfed and pit lord takes pi, lust and all the stars aligning to get max stacks. That’s not happening in pvp. And no decimation bolt so demon bolt build hits like 55k max. What’s strong about it?

The appeal of warlock is that they are always the worst pvp class in the game so nobody can call you a meta slave.

Your mobility is visually on the map and your sick nukes have the largest and slowest spell animation in the game. Theives bugged every patch dropping 2x our DPS and 15x tournament pick rate, but we will get nerfed harder that patch.

idk why is every top lock playing demo

no one plays this game for fun they play whats good

They’re all aff not demo

idk why is every top lock playing demo

icy-veins .com/wow/warlock-class-changes-in-the-dragonflight-pre-patch

Being a turret doesn’t mean you’re immobile. All lock specs can far better than they realistically should be able to.

Every lock spec was atleast A tier or higher in terms of damage for the entirety of shadowlands.

Demo literally has one of the best cc profiles in the game and destro has havoc.

You’re messing up then.

This is so fried.

The bladestorm build from the felguard cranks like crazy.

watched both chan and maldiva playing demo.

ladders prove me right tho

as for damage, it was all offloaded from dots to casts that never meshed with pvp. this goes back to malefic grasp and MoP. you’re a gcd starved one spell school spec with mediocre cc thanks to fear aging poorly, reliance on saccing pets, etc. plus none of the power passive self-healing and damage reduction of the past

even the stuff they unpruned is inferior, soul link has half the power and shadowflame has half the duration kek. we’re still choosing between coil and howl in 2022

just go play wrath and see how superior it is. you can even self-dispel with the felhunter

Ladder representation doesn’t always paint a clear picture of what’s going on and shouldn’t be brought up unless you actually understand it.

Seems like you’re stuck in the past and unable to move on while thinking something is bad just because you don’t enjoy it when in reality it’s been very strong for awhile.

How so? :dracthyr_tea:

They tried demo one time. They didn’t enjoy it.

go look at arenamate

not sure what the argument is here, i’m sorry you don’t like the picture it paints

Noble Fox, you’re so kind. I’m going to re-label this as, “this seems absolutely insane”.

2 Likes