Warlocks aren't very good

Mom told me to get into sports so I could meet girls, so I decided to give WoW arena a shot. I read on a website called Skillcapped that Warlocks are supposed to be the best. So I make one and people keep stopping me from using my spells, and then they kill me. How is this supposed to be fun? Only spell I can use is conflagurate and it doesn’t do enough damage to kill anyone. Is Skillcapped a reputable source? Because I know I’m playing it right, a guy named Stepbrogodx told me I could hit like any key on my keyboard and win games. Wtf is this.

12 Likes

You’re mom wants you to be a virgin forever doesn’t she? lol

1 Like

LOL idk if this guy is trolling? As for warlocks, i haven’t played DF Yet or prepatch so i wouldn’t know.

This is definitely a serious post and blizzard needs to address it immediately.

7 Likes

Oh honey.
Your mother, a venerable and blessed lady, no doubt, was only trying to nudge you out of the nest. She means well, but it was a bit on the cruel side to not tell you how to actually turn into a Lamborghini, or use one of your ninty two portals to escape the scary apes.
Everyone knows the warlock scum is quite good, but you must apply yourself.
For instance, make sure you only have Ozzy Osbourne blaring while playing your warlock, as any other artist will be a DPS loss.
You additionally cannot have any lights on in the house, or it will be a DPS loss.

Go forth my brave fellow, and achieve many things as you were always meant to.

5 Likes

Maybe a troll post to you, I cant get a date if I don’t have a Glad drake, and Skillcapped made me waste grandma’s Christmas money on a dud class that is unplayable. I’m sick over it, tbh.

5 Likes

Dude take it down a lvl or two its a joke relax

2 Likes

Yea i was thinking that,w asf unny joke :]

2 Likes

The only warlocks that are good are the ones that dont get trained by melee. If melee are not training a warlock they are bad.

I’m not good at judging these things but I think this is based

What you mean, warlocks are immortals

Warlocks are free kills for melee. Melee are free kills for Mages. Mages are free kills for Warlocks. Its just Rock Paper Scissors…exactly how it should be.

Oh boy here we go

Only if you don’t know how to play warlock.

2 Likes

im sure aff isnt bad max level but the spec feels awful to play

feel like im gonna be in an entire xpac of s3 SL aff and unless the dmg becomes unhealable the spec will never kill anything

The trick is to go Demo and not have to cast anything, have an army of pets each of them stronger than an arms warrior while being the tankiest thing in the game even though you’re in a dress

Demo is the worse spec though

2 Likes

It was literally one of the top specs all of beta.

1 Like

It’s self persecution just let her be, she’s DemonicLily!