Warlocks are getting ripped off compared to Hunters

I was hoping they would change it in shadowlands, but they didn’t change any talent that affects the felguard and even gave a conduit that only affects him -_-

I read the changes and honestly I had a WTF moment… the one talent everyone hated ritual of doom is coming back… I actually wanted to delete my lock cause we just got stabbed in the back again.

I honestly think all the developers and yes I am talking to you at Blizzard have NO clue what the class needs or desires your living in a fantasy land inside a fantasy land . you remind me of the Meme of the dog sitting in the fire going this is good.

2 Likes

You’re a Felguardologist and you’ll LIKE IT

We literally had this version of Ritual of Doom for SIX (6) years, whereas we had the cooldown or Talent Permanent version of Doomguard for EIGHT (8) years

3 Likes

the special felguard (was it felguard? cant remember) that you have to sacrifice someone to get is coming back i think.

thats flavor for you :wink:

Doomguard, and again:

3 Likes

c’mon WowDevs. give warlock love we deserved

2 Likes

I want to add that its ridiculous how the glyph for the succubus changes the demon’s name.

1 Like

Just throwing in my support, love to see the positivity for Warlocks, very refreshing!

2 Likes

I’ve been saying this for years! We don’t even have to have new abilities with these demons. It’s laughable that people think cosmetic options aren’t worth asking for.

1 Like

I would totally buy an incubus glyph >_>

1 Like

canonically makes sense, they’re different beings/people

:smiley:

Same

Support warlock stables!

3 Likes

I straight up thought I made that post because we’re twinsies

2 Likes

I had a big ol infernal named assinazz in legion. They took him away from me. Why did you take away my pets…

Give me a way to have my demon babies again :,(

2 Likes

one of you simply has to change, this is terribly awkward

Dat assinazz :frowning:

Yeah least they could’ve done is have us summon the same CD Demon each time with a name :frowning:

they really took away Meta and gave us… nothing lmao

#WarlockStables now

Omg we totally are! Haha I love it. This is my go to transmog!

still sad warlocks haven’t gotten love since mop

I’ve played warlock basically since the beginning, and yeah, let us have some cosmetic mods to our demons already. We can basically change EVERYTHING about our characters these days (transmog, salon) but we can’t have SOME options for our demons?

1 Like

Do most hunters even use half those pets?

If you’re playing BM you just roll a spirit beast for like a majority of the content you do, and most people just use Hati for that.

Few of em have some unique abilities.

Figure most hunters have a go-to model for each “specialization” in terms of aesthetics

True. Love the new Nightsaber models they added in BFA at Darkshore.