Warlocks are getting ripped off compared to Hunters

I agree mate but you forget one crucial detail. The Devs HATE warlocks.

They hate them more than they hate NE’s.

1 Like

Hey hey whoa whoa whoa. Don’t go hating on my Dark Lady now

My question is why do hunters get undead beasts when DKs don’t…

5 Likes

I agree with all that.

Though I think I want more decent changes to demo a LITTLE bit more. But if we got stables I wouldn’t complain at all. But… why not both, right? :wink:

1 Like

“It’s not freaking fair.”

If MMO were fair the wouldn’t be popular .

Blizz is crazy and we’re going to shadowlands, best chance to give more options for DKs…

1 Like

Just like legion was the perfect time to give more options to warlocks :disappointed:

3 Likes

We’re asking for more cosmetic options, relax.

3 Likes

This is something I’ve been on board with since TBC, when hunters first got new pets in the form of Nether Rays, Sporebats, and Ravagers.

Give Warlocks more demons! Have them complete a quest for each new one, like how they did with the old demons in Classic.

Want a Void Hound? Go enslave one, make it do your bidding, BAM, quest complete, and now you can summon one freely. Make it a replacement skin for Voidwalkers or something since it’s a voidbeing that can be chonky and tank stuff for you.

Hunter pets are just different animals with the same abilities, give Warlocks that same access just with their demons.

Demons I’d want Warlocks to have:

-Void Hounds (also known as Void Terrors)
-Mo’arg (Either the large sawblade brutes, or the small Fel Cannon tinkerers)
-Nathrezim, because all humanoid demons can be enslaved.
-Satyr, same as above.
-A permanent Bilescourge, not just from an ability proc. They look cool.
-Inquisitors, from Legion, because they look cool.
-Wyrmtongues, from Legion, they’re cool too.
-Any and all Demon Hunters

5 Likes

Remember how people get about getting blue eyed elves lol

Nice choices for the list and poor DH :rofl:

Haha okay I see what you’re saying, but! I’ll counter with: we aren’t asking for hunter pets, we’re asking for demons lol. And not even like 200 to choose from. Just a bigger selection is all. More for each type :smile:

2 Likes

Because more people are invested in Elf Lore

Nobody plays warlocks really, not within the larger playerbase as a mass percentage

Hey! It’s 61 families justabouts with 2-5 recolors per model, usually 3!

We have at least 180 possible demon/aberration models total

2 Likes

Well true, I’m saying that I just want more, I would be okay if they didn’t add all 180 lol. However if they are giving hunters 10000 including undead things… okay why not lol

1 Like

Hunters tame and Warlocks summon…ok then let Warlocks summon. Instead of “taming” a demon why don’t we learn to summon it.

How about casting enslave demon on it, take it to a warlock area, kill it/banish it/torture it for a tome that teaches the spell to summon it. Warlock trainers could allow you to select a role for whatever demon tomes (active spells) you’ve chosen to carry around. Easy, fixed the “fantasy/identity” of it.

5 Likes

I think the highest percentage of warlock players was in MoP. I could be wrong. We were kinda “Flavor of the entire expansion” lol

Oooooo we could torture it into revealing it’s name so we can summon it

2 Likes

This is such an easy change to make Warlocks have some variety and more flavor. BlizZard is too focused on the wall art in torghast when most will visit once a week max.

Classes are the vehicle which we experience the world BlizZard. :+1: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Eh the art team focusing on torghast doesn’t mean the devs are. Bit of an odd comparison.

1 Like

Torghast is BlizZard’s new baby. Imagine if they expanded the glyph system and actually gave warlocks new demons? The possibilities would be endless. :thinking: :+1: :crown:

2 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, I understand your point and agree with the sentiment… but even us hunters don’t really get to use the pets we want anymore… we had 1 solid expansion of using whatever pet we wanted… but now when doing any sort of upper end group content we are expected to use a ferocity pet and nothing else… If I want to run with my mechanical pets, I am “being selfish and holding the party back” because mechanical pets are cunning… same issue if I want to use a bear or any other tenacity pet as well because “tenacity pets are for solo”…

So… warlocks need more pet options… and both warlocks and hunters need more pet choice freedom…

3 Likes