Warlocks are getting ripped off compared to Hunters

C’mon blizzard! Multiple strong threads about this!

2 Likes

Also if Hunters could tame Fenryr on mythic, why can’t locks go tame Jaraxxus? He’s not too mega powerful that it’s outlandish that a warlock could enslave him.

1 Like

Hunter can tame Rukhmar, it’s literally a god that created the Arakkoas. And after legion I don’t think an Eredar is something too powerful…

1 Like

It would also be pretty funny if you summon jaraxxus and he says your race name with “TRIFLING-”

2 Likes

What other Demons are there? Between all the glyphs and Demo summons the only Demons I can think of are Eredar and Pitlords.

Scroll up a bit you’ll see a list from baalsamael

1 Like

Let Warlocks summon Pitlords with a 50% chance to enslave you and all your Demons for his own army.

1 Like

That doesn’t really work considering we enslave a pit lord just fine during the green fire quest

1 Like

I mean COME ON! Am I right? Come on!

1 Like

It was the nicest way I could show I’m fed up

1 Like

I was just quoting some movie or tv show. I don’t really remember where it was from, but it popped into my head when I saw that. I was agreeing with you lol

1 Like

I was more this

1 Like

I found it. This is what I was thinking of.

1 Like

Lol

There’s a lot dude.

Motion denied

2 Likes

It makes me happy to see interest in this topic.

My personal request is to summon different Shivarra in place of my felguard.

There aren’t many demons that can pull off a bladestorm.

3 Likes

Shivarra bladestorm is probably the coolest bladestorm and would be cool with de weapon glyph. Legion gave us a lot of variations for her and there is another cool one in Black temple too

2 Likes

The Mother Sharaz model! She’s up there in my shortlist for “Demons I would enslave for the Succubus slot”

1 Like

Or at least have her be an option for Demonic Tyrant.

2 Likes

During WOD i thought warlocks with green fire would get the Overfiend as a option for Doomguard in the end we lose Doomguard and nothing of the other.

But maybe he could be a option for felguard too :thinking:

Yea, that would be awesome. Unfortunately no way would Blizzard add that kind of coolness to warlocks. I bet our pets sucking, is part of their mission statement.

NB: there’s a bug, with female forsaken and the MoP challenge mode helmet for warlocks, where the headpiece doesn’t come down properly. It’s been there for literally about 3 years. This is how much they care about our class.

1 Like