Warlocks are getting ripped off compared to Hunters

Oooo neat I didn’t know that. Nice to know new babby warlocks can have a little taste of how we used to get our demons

3 Likes

:imp::salt:

Warlock Salt.

Rose, just because we haven’t had any kind of meaningful update in almost a decade, and just because other classes have, and just because we’re the class that has lost more than any other due to pruning and ability/theme giveaways, doesn’t mean Blizzard has forgotten about us. No, they will give us an update in 2-4 years, or never, which for them is pretty standard.

4 Likes

I cannot back this post enough! Need to give more :heart: To everyone!

4 Likes

I mean how dare we ask for little treats to make up for being gutted for Demon Hunters?

3 Likes

Personally I hate how they gutted hunters pets. They are just mere cosmetic changes over each other. Really no difference then what warlocks

They still have special abilities depending on the family / species. And the ability to be 3 types on top of that depending on the beast.

Warlocks are still tied to certain demons that don’t even do their job properly like voidwalkers

1 Like

Hunters have 3 pet specializations with HUNDREDS of customization options.

Warlocks have 4 pet specializations for Aff/Destro (of which only 3 are DPS specializations, 1 is tank, and 5 for Demonology, but actually only 1 because we can only use Felguard since 2 of our standard/default go-to talents are tied to it and Felguard DPS is higher than any of the other demons) with 8 possible customization options (and only 1 possible customization option for Felguard).

Totally no difference.

All we’re asking for is more customization and more fun therein.

1 Like

Hunters learn how to tame undead beasts and warlocks are the neglected child.

2 Likes

And robots

3 Likes

and creatures that are technically “Aberrations” of the Void/Shadow as far as lore is concerned aka the Aqir bugs

If I can enslave a Voidlord to my will, there’s no reason for me not to be able to enslave a N’raqi to my will, since Old Gods are lower on the power ladder of the Void than the Void itself.

And if Hunters can tame a bug spawned from the flesh of an Old God, then I should be able to enslave a Faceless spawned from the flesh of an Old God.

2 Likes

I always ask for demons but never thought about aberrations, what option would you choose?

1 Like

I suppose the stuff related to the floaty eyeball demon we can glyph over our fel pup.

I’m tired and don’t remember what its called. I’m sure Baalsamael knows

1 Like

If we were only allowed to use Aberrations for Voidwalker slot since it’s already an Aberration, I’d 100% get one of the N’raqi models (maybe the final boss from Shrine of the Storm, maybe the final boss from Grim Batol the tentacle crab model) for Voidwalker.

If we could use other Aberrations for other slots, I’d get a Wickerbeast or a Beastman (the humans with their heads replaced with pig heads from Drustvar) for the Felhunter slot.

Observers!

1 Like

Beastman is sick!

1 Like

All the demons we tamed in our class hall, yet we have no power over them in the actual game. :frowning:

2 Likes

Tame demon when
But seriously I’d love a taming feature for warlock so much, could replace that mostly useless control demon spell

3 Likes

You know whats even worst?, If you use the fel Imp glyph, which it is supose to upgrade your imp, the graphic quality of the felbolt downgrades, even worst when you have green fire.

3 Likes

And the Wrathguard still holds only one weapon… in fact, i have the impression that wrath weapons have been smaller since the change :thinking:

in legion, they upgrade the imp model, giving more detail to its fel glow. thet ''forgot" to upgrade the Fel Imp model which is wHat we use today. They also upgraded the imp’s fire bolt, but if you have green fire, the imp still use the old spell model. It’s been 4 years now with this problem.

2 Likes

and lets not forget this is because they broke the code so the two swings were crit’ing or missing separately, which broke Demo’s damage until they flat out removed the second weapon, even though the Wrathguard still does the motion lol