Warlocks are getting ripped off compared to Hunters

I mean… The questline was pretty cool but if it was just “Put your healthstone to this book and bam green fire” then that would have been acceptable as well for me.

I say that because, in a way hunters do have access to tools that let them tame untameable things. As well as mini-game tames (see purple fire spider).

And what about all the lives you’ve siphoned into soul stones? Don’t they matter?

Disembodied lives matter.

I wonder if Hunters are going to get Void Terrors before we get a chance to.

1 Like

And I want to be able to SUMMON more demons than currently. I want a wider variety. I also want my Enslave demon spell to be useful.

Being a MASTER Summoner I should be able to summon MORE and BIGGER AND BETTER things than a regular summoner. That is currently not really fulfilled.

1 Like

man, I’m just glad i’ll be able to actually enjoy playing my warlock again in shadowlands. Aff looks so fun. I can live with not getting any demon updates.

support #warlockstables

2 Likes

Probably T^T

This thread is so funny, you’re getting ripped off compared to hunters? Because you can’t role play with new pets?

I’m sure hunters would love to be in your situation of having slightly less pet slots if they could at least get enjoyable class design. I mean… have y’all seen the mess that is surv and mm right now? And you’re saying you’re getting screwed compared to them…

The grass is always greener on the other side.

I am not gonna lie, felhunter I’d probably keep, the rest would be handily switched for something else given the option. I didn’t play this class for years because I’m not a huge fan of 3 of 4 core demons. It’s just hella fun though and I got over it, but oh would I ever love the option to go all cosmic horror and not so much sad genie and bad tattoo art.

On the flip I like the warlock changes much better than the hunter changes, I play both but my hunters might sit SL out. I was perfectly happy without hunters mark, thanks.

Aviela shush. You’ve been cranky lately. Go make another bait thread or something

please wowdevs. make it happen
#warlockneedlove

3 Likes

3 Likes

Well anything more and you’ll end up like that “trilfing gnome” in ToC raid.

I would like a blood magic alternative to the Void Walker using Vectis’ model or maybe a death magic variant of the Void Walker used from Shadowlands.

It’s been really awkward using the voidwalker after the whole Blood Elf and Void Elf situation.

2 Likes

as a hunter with an offmain lock im with you. i find it epic that hunters can tame undead but i wonder how far that will go. will be be like the dh “tame” where i can get human undead or only just animal undead (i think the 2nd)

also dosnt help that the VW sucks now. it used to be able to… i donno… TANK. now its like a wet paper towel that dosn’t growl/taunt.

then again, my my paper towel started to growling at me i would be worried…

2 Likes

warlocks are literally always OP in some form and you complain about some stupid demon pets.

I don’t care about the power of the classes I care about at least somewhat fair options between the pet classes

1 Like

imagine that, caring about roleplaying fun in a roleplaying game, the nerve of us warlocks!

tea

it’s an aberration so fair game!

1 Like

I don’t want any undead pets, you can have them. Because tbh you guys fit the theme of having undead following you around more than a plain hunter could.
Unless you’re a Forsaken I guess, but that’s a single exception.

1 Like

I wonder if they have taken hunter pets too far. I think with the new pets they might have locked Death Knights or Warlocks out of some of the new Shadowlands creatures forever.