Warlocks are getting ripped off compared to Hunters

I mean COME ON! Am I right? Come on!

1 Like

It was the nicest way I could show I’m fed up

1 Like

I was just quoting some movie or tv show. I don’t really remember where it was from, but it popped into my head when I saw that. I was agreeing with you lol

1 Like

I was more this

1 Like

I found it. This is what I was thinking of.

1 Like

Lol

There’s a lot dude.

Motion denied

2 Likes

It makes me happy to see interest in this topic.

My personal request is to summon different Shivarra in place of my felguard.

There aren’t many demons that can pull off a bladestorm.

3 Likes

Shivarra bladestorm is probably the coolest bladestorm and would be cool with de weapon glyph. Legion gave us a lot of variations for her and there is another cool one in Black temple too

2 Likes

The Mother Sharaz model! She’s up there in my shortlist for “Demons I would enslave for the Succubus slot”

1 Like

Or at least have her be an option for Demonic Tyrant.

2 Likes

During WOD i thought warlocks with green fire would get the Overfiend as a option for Doomguard in the end we lose Doomguard and nothing of the other.

But maybe he could be a option for felguard too :thinking:

Yea, that would be awesome. Unfortunately no way would Blizzard add that kind of coolness to warlocks. I bet our pets sucking, is part of their mission statement.

NB: there’s a bug, with female forsaken and the MoP challenge mode helmet for warlocks, where the headpiece doesn’t come down properly. It’s been there for literally about 3 years. This is how much they care about our class.

1 Like

I can change my boomkins form if I’m willing to pay for a race change, or pretend I’m not a boomkin and use glyph of stars. I think they did a polygon update of the boomkin model a bit after wrath, it’s hard to remember as I flip through every other druid form getting multitudes of skins and various updates O.o

Blizz should give new forms for Boomkins with glyhps, I don’t know why they still don’t have more options. Still waiting for a Swolekin form for balance xD

1 Like

That’s my hope and dream is I can run around as a swolekin someday lol.

1 Like

too bad can upvote this more!

1 Like

F in the chat for us being sidelined during Late WoD with all the demons and all of Legion because of Demon Hunters

We got Green Fire!

But that was the “Head Warlock Dev” working on us on his own free time.

AU where more devs were compensated sufficiently in the “Actual Work” to let them feel justified to work outside of work on classes they love.

1 Like

Dude I mess class devs. Bring that back :sob:

3 Likes

They probably do have the same system Xelnath explained to us: one head dev per class and a common pool of class devs, most working on only a few classes.

The problem is whether or not our current Warlock dev feels a BURNING PASSION for warlocks :frowning:

Overall the Shadowlands rework does demonstrate PASSION, but adding #WarlockStables would def prove BURNING PASSION

4 Likes

I would add my pennies to this but I would like to see examples of what people want…