Warlock unable to pick up healthstones

My 70 warlock uses the icon to create self health stones and nothing is created. My warlock can create a soulwell but cannot pick up healthstones from the soulwell. NO…THE HEALTHSTONES ARE NOT IN MY BANK or bags. YES i HAVE RESTARTED THE GAME ; RELOADED THE GAME BUT NOTHING I DO IN RELATION TO THIS PROBLEM fixes the problem. YES I have wowheaded; googled; everywhere else i can think of . YES I HAVE SUBMITTED A BUG REPORT.

lets start with a full ui reset not the same as deleting or uninstalling teh addons.

1 Like

Healthstones are unique so that usually means that you already have one in your inventory somewhere.

Have you checked the search option to see if it can locate it?

2 Likes

Is really nothing created or is a special type - the “demonic” red healthstone?

The latter one is known to sometimes bug out when you zone, change talents etc.

2 Likes

Yes…It is written in my submission that there are no healthstones in my bank or bags…

Looks like there is a Demonic Healthstone in your Lightless Silk Pouch in your inventory.

It doesn’t appear to be occupying the same space as any other item, so it should be there, next to the Hearthstone and the Dalaran Hearthstone. O.o

If you haven’t, please try resetting your User Interface.

6 Likes

I am new to this alt warlock . Mained it in MoP. Yes there was a red healthstone in my bag that i was discounting as I need green . So i removed it made self healthstones and it again created red 35% healthstones. So how do i stop making red and revert to green. I 'll google but if you know please tell.

If you open your talent tree, then type in “demonic healthstone” you should get a highlight on where on the talent tree it is to remove the Demonic Healthstone perk.

I think it was left tree, left bottom? Not sure it has been awhile I last played warlock.

5 Likes

Thank you for help =)

3 Likes

Pact of Gluttony I think it is. I only have a baby Warlock, so not as familiar with that class.

6 Likes

The red heathstone won’t work with the green field fire casting quest. The combine with the tomb requires a green. I ran into this with my lock as well.

1 Like