Warlock PvP Revamp

I am just saying that in my job, hell most jobs, failure to communicate with the client for 4 months regarding an issue would result in termination. I understand that there are moderators to these forums, but this is re-gaw-damn-diculous. Some of the stupid posts that I have seen community managers respond to have been infuriating. I honestly would not be surprised if lock changes aren't announced tomorrow/this weekend. I have presented my case as respectfully as I can. Patience has been dripped dry at this point. Where in the hell are you community managers at? What is the status of Warlocks moving forward? How about you respond in a non troll fashion because you have an entire player base waiting for you to step up and do what you said you were going to do.
Curse of text crit 129k
bumping til im dead
11/01/2018 07:42 PMPosted by Lotharios
bumping til im dead

Doesn't take long with an enhance shaman and a warrior sitting on you.
Not bumping but kidney punching this post
buff locks
Playing with a Lock on your team is basically just a way for two good players to queue 2v3 in a lower bracket
bump, its a new day
Bumpity bump.

Sup guys! How’s yalls night going?
11/02/2018 08:32 PMPosted by Menemies
Bumpity bump.

Sup guys! How’s yalls night going?
!@#$! Been trying to get 10k via pet sales to buy the warlock tier 3 belt on some randy dead server but nobody got a penny over there. Looks like the item will expire without a single bid.
I saw both Wallirikz and Chanimal in the Blizzcon arena tourney today and neither of them were on a warlock for a single game that i recall.
bump
bumping
Bump
11/01/2018 09:10 AMPosted by Remixxed
warlocks literally aren't even bad. what video game r u playing

Imagine calling Locks good as a Mage
fun game
Still waiting for a response from a community manager.
11/05/2018 11:42 AMPosted by Chameetri
Still waiting for a response from a community manager.

"Too busy ensuring all 3 specs of Rogue are A tier or better, sorry Locks"
1 Like
*Sap then *smoke bomb and into the *kidney - that's how dead any warlock post is.
11/05/2018 12:23 PMPosted by Sefirosuwar
*Sap then *smoke bomb and into the *kidney - that's how dead any warlock post is.

Don't worry, just Shadowfury+Fear

Oh wait, Shadowfury has a !@#$ing castbar for some inane reason
You guys are far from weak. As Someone already stated in here, you guys need physicsl resistance buff. These mele are just on top of you yo easily. You are above casters.