Warlock PvP Revamp

10/31/2018 10:34 PMPosted by Voncarsteinx
whats the best way for me to kill myself, any suggestions?

continue playing lock and you will figure out a way

Cast hellfire

Wait
11/01/2018 05:32 AMPosted by Yatogami

Cast hellfire

Wait

I was just about to recommend that....
warlocks literally aren't even bad. what video game r u playing
Was a warlock, rerolling Spriest.
11/01/2018 10:37 AMPosted by Baoxuenmsl
Was a warlock, rerolling Spriest.
Traitor!
Lol I saw something insane to me yesterday.

My destro buddy casted a cb into a mage. He likes to protect his casts with reflect to prevent cs.

Turns out mages can use magic to steal a magic blocker? The cb came back at him. So something that is supposed to block all magic can be stole via magic. How much does blizzard hate warlocks exactly? Lol
11/01/2018 11:46 AMPosted by Nawat

My destro buddy casted a cb into a mage. He likes to protect his casts with reflect to prevent cs.

Turns out mages can use magic to steal a magic blocker? The cb came back at him. So something that is supposed to block all magic can be stole via magic. How much does blizzard hate warlocks exactly? Lol

Yeah it can be purged and stolen, It’s the counterplay to reflect
11/01/2018 11:58 AMPosted by Yatogami
11/01/2018 11:46 AMPosted by Nawat

We locks got the last laugh though when it comes to countering the counter play since the duration got nerfed from 5 to 3 seconds.
It's been rough
11/01/2018 12:06 PMPosted by Alkhan
11/01/2018 11:58 AMPosted by Yatogami

We locks got the last laugh though when it comes to countering the counter play since the duration got nerfed from 5 to 3 seconds.

Warriors get the last laugh in the end with undispellable reflect aura
1 Like
I'll post this here but it will be ignored.

The propsed lock buffs are literally a carbon copy of current shadow priests survivability WITHOUT disperse, life swap, self healing, and the passive absorbs require you sustain over 12k dps to be equal to shielding yourself on cd

might i add that shadow priests without insanity die in seconds
bumping this til ban
Bump
bump
I switched from my lock to melee. I'm still currently terrible-- but I have much more fun. Lock in arena is frustrating.
Bumping for good measure!
11/01/2018 03:30 PMPosted by Pikalegion
I switched from my lock to melee. I'm still currently terrible-- but I have much more fun. Lock in arena is frustrating.

I've been on my MW. I'm terrible on it, but it's more fun currently than my lock.
ill bump that bump
4months, no changes