Warlock PvP Revamp

Bump
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762218001?page=76 -
THE END OF A LEGACY THE BIG POST HAS HIT THE LIMIT AGAIN -
but it would require a blue to get it extended and since its a lock post that just means its time for it to die -
everyone say farewell ;)
Got that Thursday morning Bump!
I really think it’s weird that we got a new Azerite trait that only works when refreshing our dots in the last few seconds but deathbolt wants our dots to be at maximum duration and I think our middle lvl100 talent in a way reduces the max dmg of our deathbolt and deathbolt only counts like 15 or so seconds of corruption if we use absolute corruption.

The affliction playstyle is like conflicted

Can our darkglare do aoe dmg like it did for demonology instead of being a single target attack(yes I know it buffs dot duration on all enemies but it used to attack everyone with doom on them)
I think its a trait created to boost the tier 100 creeping death talent -
That has been basically dead since the DsM/Death bolt combo works so well.

It works better the more times you get to refresh a dot.
So you would want to take
Nightfall/Drainsoul to free up gcd's or clip drain ticks.
and siphon life to give another dot to refresh
so that game play is more about spamming UA and other dots with the increase to shard gen and then bonus damage from pandemic refresh.
Much more complicated game play -kinda makes me feel like snapshotting.
if done right worth a ton if done wrong dps is trash.
I guess it’s interesting in the way that it’ll make more spells than agony generate soul shards and does some instant dmg but yeah I can’t see deathbolt with that being a thing
10/25/2018 01:48 PMPosted by Yatogami
I guess it’s interesting in the way that it’ll make more spells than agony generate soul shards and does some instant dmg but yeah I can’t see deathbolt with that being a thing

Yeah no there is no way that it works with Deathbolt
Also unless that splash damage and shard gen outways the DPS loss from using a trait/talent combo that works with deathbolt.
This trait will have absolutely no use in anything and dead on arrival.
SO FINGERS CROSSED ITS TUNED TO BE OP AND EASY TO GET cause I'm really tired of death bolt.
10/25/2018 02:20 PMPosted by Sefirosuwar
10/25/2018 01:48 PMPosted by Yatogami

Yeah no there is no way that it works with Deathbolt
Also unless that splash damage and shard gen outways the DPS loss from using a trait/talent combo that works with deathbolt.
This trait will have absolutely no use in anything and dead on arrival.
SO FINGERS CROSSED ITS TUNED TO BE OP AND EASY TO GET cause I'm really tired of death bolt.

What’s the current chance at agony proc chance give shards like 12%? The dmg will prob suck and be like 2k but agony having 18% chance and corruption and siphon both having 6% chance sounds pretty good. Kinda weird that a trait also has a talent listed, maybe baseline siphon life is returning
10/25/2018 08:05 AMPosted by Sefirosuwar
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762218001?page=76 -
THE END OF A LEGACY THE BIG POST HAS HIT THE LIMIT AGAIN -
but it would require a blue to get it extended and since its a lock post that just means its time for it to die -
everyone say farewell ;)

Heads up this post got its cap increased
BFA is pure sh1t for warlock PVP players.

Thanks Blizzard.
Friday Morning Bump, praying that today is the day a community manager sees my offer for soulstones and healthstones and provides an update on warlocks.
Bumping this thread praying for some communication.
Any blues out there?
i wish i could fight people outside cds :/ 22k bolts are butt when dudes have 140k-150k hp
I wish I could not suck. Bump.
Cata destro was so much fun
Monday morning bump
HI Blizzard Representatives,

Where are the warlock changes at? Saw the new ptr build today and yet no changes. What is happening?
10/31/2018 03:05 PMPosted by Wrathh
HI Blizzard Representatives,

Where are the warlock changes at? Saw the new ptr build today and yet no changes. What is happening?

"It's ok for Warlocks to be unplayable in BfA PvP because they were OP in Legion PvE" - Ion Hazzikostas
whats the best way for me to kill myself, any suggestions?