Warlock PvP Revamp

Just an update: still hate my !@#$ing life every time i Q. That is all.
Gimme back Metamorphosis plx
Rip inevitable demise??? This an attempt to make us even less viable, boys?

Inevitable Demise
Requires Warlock
Damaging an enemy with Agony increases the damage of your next Drain Life by 11. This effect stacks up to 50 times
First of all idk why the changed it to agony...maybe because you can't spread it as easily as corruption but with the changes 50 stacks will do the damage of 61 current stacks (buffed from 9 to 11 per stack) which isn't too bad considering that capping at 50 means you will be able to burst more often.
10/15/2018 07:42 AMPosted by Alkhan
First of all idk why the changed it to agony...maybe because you can't spread it as easily as corruption but with the changes 50 stacks will do the damage of 61 current stacks (buffed from 9 to 11 per stack) which isn't too bad considering that capping at 50 means you will be able to burst more often.

I have 2 major concerns about this:
1. For arenas, fear breaks off of agony ticks, but not corruption ticks, no? So I can’t gain stacks off the healer now if I want the option of full fearing them... or I can just do 0 damage to healers now just to get off my only cc. Seems like i go from being a glass cannon to a potato with no damage and no utility that has to be focused healed permanently.
2. For BG’s/Dungeons... managing agony is way harder than corruption, meaning that ID becomes a useless trait for both of these...

For the record, I actually enjoy the ID playstyle. If we could just leave it as corruption, nerf it to 50 stacks with the buff from 9 to 11, and give us a small passive armor buff for Christ’s sake, we could all get back to actually playing this stupid game instead of whining about it.
The changes they're considering are a complete joke. The game in its entirety is a complete joke right now, and it's been on the decay for years.
The community has suggested dozens of possible/testable ideas but they keep coming up with random bull!@#$ that will obviously not solve %^-*.
Was watching some maldiva gameplay. Running away praying not to die while waiting a minute for Id to stack then hoping opponents blow defensive or ccs before drain life 1 shotting them doesn’t look fun
Listen to the players that actually play this game.
Lol at the new azerite trait.

Chaos Shards (New) Incinerate damage is increased by 37, and when you fill up a Soul Shard, you have a 5.0% chance to generate an additional full Soul Shard over 2 sec.

Damn G we back.
10/15/2018 03:40 PMPosted by Alkhan

Chaos Shards (New) Incinerate damage is increased by 37, and when you fill up a Soul Shard, you have a 5.0% chance to generate an additional full Soul Shard over 2 sec.

Damn G we back.

NEW Chaos Shards Incinerate damage is increased by 219, and when you fill up a Soul Shard, you have a (50 / 10)% chance to generate an additional full Soul Shard over 2 sec.

What's up with the 50/10%? Is that if you're at 0 soul shards, it's a 50% chance? Because.. if so... that trait is !@#$%ing amazing. <3
10/15/2018 06:09 PMPosted by Tacotraplord
10/15/2018 03:40 PMPosted by Alkhan

Damn G we back.

NEW Chaos Shards Incinerate damage is increased by 219, and when you fill up a Soul Shard, you have a (50 / 10)% chance to generate an additional full Soul Shard over 2 sec.

What's up with the 50/10%? Is that if you're at 0 soul shards, it's a 50% chance? Because.. if so... that trait is !@#$%ing amazing. <3

50/10 = 5... as in 5%
10/15/2018 06:14 PMPosted by Gaaralock
50/10 = 5... as in 5%

So why doesn't it just say 5% instead of 50/10? lmao.
10/15/2018 06:23 PMPosted by Tacotraplord
10/15/2018 06:14 PMPosted by Gaaralock
50/10 = 5... as in 5%

So why doesn't it just say 5% instead of 50/10? lmao.

... on my screen it does :\
U LOCKS GETTING NERFED BOY!

UN-SUB OR REROLL!
Still waiting btw
Still dying to rogue poisons/bleeds after trinket porting first vendetta.
Still running out of mana in the arena.
I really hope since there’s been almost 0 mention of warlock changes in the ptr but dk have now had a couple changes and ele got a couple changes and new talents etc, that warlocks damn near getting a redo of the class. I hope the silence means we gonna have like 5 new talents, a couple things made baseline, good honor talents and good but not gimpy Azerite traits
13 pages and no Blue post.

Would be nice to get any sort of confirmation. Hopefully a fix before 8.1(doubt by then if at all)

Great post though.
When shadowplay is dominating at the end of the expac I will be able to say that I never stopped believing in you guys. :,(

1 like = 1 prayer