Warlock is a joke

I’ve never had a single spec turn me so toxic. I always wait for dcs to come back but destro team had a dc the other day and we didn’t wait and just killed (barely btw) and my partners spam emoted and I didn’t have a single issue with it.

3 Likes

remember when smexxin said arcane intellect was overpowered

Why wait for someone? You think a random stranger would have the common courtesy to do the same for you? Even better, I ran into Wezowski in 2s in a mirror match and his lock DC’d and I popped every CD I had and then whispered him reminding him if he wasn’t such a massive expletive I probably wouldn’t have done that.

But apparently he knows things about my mom that I never knew nor wanted to, lol.

Yeah I’ve had people wait for me. Idk being courteous and wanting a fair game is completely ok behavior

2 Likes

not for a warlock player, they know they will never get rating like this again, theyre really soaking it up.

2 Likes

I think I’ve had this courtesy extended to me maybe once or twice in all my games. Even against tournament players they’ve just sat there slamming away for a win. Thanks but no thanks. If everyone just punishes for a DC it will come out to be closer to a wash.

Yeah I mean I’ve had people not wait for me, or in rbgs when I’m dc’d someone w key my node (if for some reason sitting a Ret) but it’s whatever. Not gonna wait for an mld though.

Locks don’t understand kindness and paying it forward Bramot.

3 Likes

if you defend destro, you look like a doorknob irl

5 Likes

my guild name has never meant more than it does now.

4 Likes

Can we talk about the shear amount of warlocks that we’re 2k or lower prior to bfa and are now glad/2700+? Imagine the egos.

7 Likes

Burst damage

Spammable cc

High survivability

Pick 2. Except you Destros, you can have all 3

4 Likes

But mages have all three as well…

Mages can’t sit in the middle and plant all game. And their shield was rightfully nerfed. Fire mage has been toxic BFA but destro is beyond that.

3 Likes

Destro armor was also nerfed too if you wanna’ go tit for tat. Destro lock doesn’t really have many other options besides sitting in the middle of the map so I’m not sure what all you expect from the class.

It always makes me wonder why people continue to complain about destro sitting in the middle of the map as if there is another viable option for warlocks to play where they can run around like a mage or DH evading attacks by creating distance.

This is what I dont understand about the warlock hate. Blizzard designed destro to have all its damage pigeonhole into chaosbolt, no other spell does anything. I guess you can argue that conflag can rot in high dampening, but the class is literally designed to just shoot out chaos bolts.

1 Like

Probably because the class also has a bunch of control that doesnt dr with other CC namely stuns and especially poly. Plus they have stuns as well so yeah… combination of broken dmg and control plus their tanky nature unsurprisingly ends up in a busted spec. Granted constant life cocoons and vitality doesnt help either.

Edit: So no mobility but you have literally everything else which results in sitting mid not giving any f’s. Obvious really why theres an issue as their “weakness” is irrelevant.

2 Likes

When mages can set up for themselves in the middle of a game and 2 shot people with no counterplay then we’ll have that conversation.

8 Likes

jUsT LiNe tHe BoLtZ, bRo

Well maybe they can’t 2 shot someone but I have seen combustion just solo players with no set up.