Warlock Customization: More Grimoires! And other stuff

Believe me, i have two lock gals in need of their Incubus pet (both pink haired to boot btw!! XDXD).

2 Likes

How do we even make pacts with demons if we can’t speak it? It makes no sense.

This was a ludicrous move to make DH special.

7 Likes

I went out of my way to get a better Succubus, but I’d trade her in in a second for a Incubus.

I’d also sacrifice an unnerving amount of supplicants to make this true. >.>

4 Likes

I would like this, and the addition of male counterparts to demons in game, like the Incubus.

Yes, I’ve been in this thread and have said it. I’m going to say it again given the recent changes, and I consider them the one good change they’re doing. One step closer to Incubi.

6 Likes

Saw this is old but personally with the inclusion of the Revendreth Dredger as a customizable pet and Stichyard as a customizable companion it would be nice if locks could do something similar to this where locks can unlock a slew of customizations for their demons.

4 Likes

Y’all, we’re getting in incubus, finally! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

About damn time, ten years later :sob::sob::sob::sob:

One step closer to warlock stables

11 Likes

I’m magic. CONFIRMED!

2 Likes

Wonderful!

Every step brings us all closer to what warlock demons should be.

Quick ask for more things!

7 Likes

Okay okay okay I got this uhhhh…

Well relevant to this thread, make the tameable demons happen, big yes!

5 Likes

After we both made threads about this I’m just actually happy it paid off

3 Likes

I wonder how much more trouble Blizz needs to get into for an expanded minion system for warlocks.

5 Likes

I must admit it’s a tad bittersweet if it took Blizz being caught red handed and leading to someones suicide to do this.

I may be psyched for a incubus finally. But I also just wish it didn’t have to take THAT possibly to achieve it.

5 Likes

Finally /o/

3 Likes

Come on Blizz
GIVE US WARLOCKS WHAT WE DESERVE!
BUMP TO THE MOOON

5 Likes

It will be so funny to see Mother Imp as an Imp class demon XD

Also I think Sacrificial Pact should be baseline and maybe have the Option to have 2 Demons at all time for Demonlogy.

I just hope the Incubus can be changed in the Barber or Something. I like my Fel Succubus. But a Fel Incubus would be neat

5 Likes

Just came here to congratulate Baal on a well deserved achievement regarding the Incubus -i know it´s not much,but with Blizzard is always “baby steps” people.

My lock gals will be so happy!!!

8 Likes

Updated the OP with the news

Also this is me whenever someone suggests they are more excited for the incubus than I am

6 Likes

We’ve won a battle but not the war!, it’s good to see incubus glyph incoming!, a small victory, I just pray the read and take more feedback from this thread!!, such brilliant ideas and suggestions.

I’m happy we getting incubus, but I still hope to see more changes in the more everyday demons we use outside of PvP.

But glad it shows they do listen :grin:

5 Likes

I’ll gladly take 2nd place lol

( Look I know it’s a bad ego trip to think any of my incubus posts had anything to do with this. But you and I were pretty much the most vocal here about it and I do like to imagine we had SOMETHING at least to do with it )

5 Likes