Warlock Customization: More Grimoires! And other stuff

It will be so funny to see Mother Imp as an Imp class demon XD

Also I think Sacrificial Pact should be baseline and maybe have the Option to have 2 Demons at all time for Demonlogy.

I just hope the Incubus can be changed in the Barber or Something. I like my Fel Succubus. But a Fel Incubus would be neat

5 Likes

Just came here to congratulate Baal on a well deserved achievement regarding the Incubus -i know it´s not much,but with Blizzard is always “baby steps” people.

My lock gals will be so happy!!!

8 Likes

Updated the OP with the news

Also this is me whenever someone suggests they are more excited for the incubus than I am

6 Likes

We’ve won a battle but not the war!, it’s good to see incubus glyph incoming!, a small victory, I just pray the read and take more feedback from this thread!!, such brilliant ideas and suggestions.

I’m happy we getting incubus, but I still hope to see more changes in the more everyday demons we use outside of PvP.

But glad it shows they do listen :grin:

5 Likes

I’ll gladly take 2nd place lol

( Look I know it’s a bad ego trip to think any of my incubus posts had anything to do with this. But you and I were pretty much the most vocal here about it and I do like to imagine we had SOMETHING at least to do with it )

5 Likes

We’re both first place :relieved::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also bump

3 Likes

It’s a glyph, which is fine.

However, there is no viable build for succubus, atm, so if you are a demo lock and show up to m+ or raid with it as your primary pet, be prepared to be kicked.

Js

1 Like

Warlocks definitely need more options for demon appearances and it can’t be left to glyphs when Blizz keeps ignoring or destroying Inscription.

Personally, having the armored succubus, I don’t see why she can’t be my tank demon, or when playing Demo let her be my wrathguard. Absolutely no reason why things like Demonic Strength and Soul Strike can’t work with her. I just hate using that butt ugly wrathguard when I play Demo. I mean, isn’t Demo the master of demonology? Why should a Demo lock be stuck using one demon?

4 Likes

Yup this is a long standing complaint.

Blizzard has failed to equalize the damage across the DPS demons. What should be different between each is the CC.

1 Like

Update: Added the default sex of every demon and aberration in the game in the OP

Maybe we could get new models for more stuff.

5 Likes

While I am nowhere near the top, I am glad this is finally happening. Since I have no Warlocks who lean towards the Incubus as a main, what I would like, while they are working on it, is a random demon glyph, so that when you summon a specific demon role, it can randomize based on your original chart. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love all of this!

3 Likes

Excited about the incubus, but would still love more demons plz

Dread lord/pit lord for demo plz

2 Likes

Imagine a Pit Lady.

An Imp Father.

A male Aranansi.

1 Like

I feel like the void, sha, beholder, wicker, etc are more nonbinary, but also not beasts, as they do not have any gender specific features. Just because their audio/voice is deep doesn’t explicitly mean they are male.

Maybe there is another term for these, as they are essentially elementals of a sort (except the wicker constructs and the beholder… creature?).

Well in some cases the Wicker Constructs do use male-only VAs, while in others they use male and female VAs laid on top of each other (in one case, one of the rare wicker construct NPCs is a guy and a girl fused into a single construct, for example, similar to abominations).

The Sha I placed as male because they all use Male VAs and Y’shaarj is he/him. I wish they had made Y’shaarj she/her or made some of the Sha with women VAs or referred to as she/her.

Beholder, Darkglare, and Observer are all male VAs as well, and quests and boss descriptions refer to them as he/him. I agree that they should be “nonbinary” inasmuch they’re floating tentacle eyeballs.

There’s no official word for “person without any genitals at all” but I suppose it’d be “Obsex” or Asex(as Disex/Dissex sounds to similar to Di- as in two, as in dimorphism). Since these demons are rational, intelligent, sentient creatures with will and even culture, they are def “persons”.

In plant biology they still use “hermaphrodite” to refer to plants that have both stamen and pistil.

No idea what veterinarians would use. Microbiology uses “asexual reproduction” so presumably it’d be asex.

2 Likes

I want any and all the demons.

Make all the basic demons be available for all three specs and allow demo access to all the greater demons. Both sexes. If hunters can have 9000 different pets we can have our 60 demons or however many there are

4 Likes

Hunters have thousands, if they let warlocks “tame” any demon or aberration it would literally only be about 300 possible options (many of which having outdated models from vanilla/TBC)

5 Likes

Yeah, I don’t see why we can’t have more. Make a lot of them perform similarly, maybe make a few more unique. Like an imp mother or pitlord should be able to perform the way they normally should.

I mean instead of making demo an imp mother…. Just give us one to control

2 Likes

Hand of Gul’dan should just summon 3 of certain demons:

• imps
  • wyrmtongue casters
  • mo’arg with guns
  • Eyeballs
  • bilescourge babies

I maintain Imp Mother should be either Imp or Succubus slot :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes