Warlock Customization: More Grimoires! And other stuff

Yeah I truly don’t understand why it was removed.

We’re warlocks, we summon Void Aberrations and Fel Demons. We should be able to speak Shath’yar and Demonic.

It’s dumb.

I think a Glyph changing the purple dot over our heads when we have Demonic Tyrant out to Demon Wings is fair game.

6 Likes

Idk about a stable, as warlocks do not have the same kind of relationship with their demons as hunters do with their pets.

However, I would be a fan of some kind of glyph, grimoire or NPC that would allow us to choose what model and what color we wanted for our various demons

2 Likes

Still waiting for this

Literally every other pet class has gotten more than warlocks

My frost spec has like 10 glyphs for my puddle buddy… And I’m not even a pet class

They could make it work by saying we don’t stable them, but rather keep them shackled in the warlock class hall until we summon them for use in battle

9 Likes

Stable is just short hand if you read my actual OP :stuck_out_tongue: the idea is a Grimoire of demons and aberrations you’ve enslaved

It’s worse than when they stole our Soul Harvest to give you Evocation :sob:

8 Likes

Please, Blizzard. Give locks some improvements.

6 Likes

I would unironically play warlock if I had more demon options. I just was never a fan of the short supply available to players versus what exists in the game. I totally support all of this.

4 Likes

I would bump this for dayssss

5 Likes

Would love to have the Fel lord as my pet, the ones from WoD and Legion are so intimidating than the current one we have.

7 Likes

i could bump this for years

7 Likes

We’re not asking for much, just a token really, a trifle :frowning:

3 Likes

Full support for this.

2 Likes

Bumping this thread cause so far is basically just pure neglect the Warlocks don´t get to use this perk.

I need your opinion about something I realized while observing the concept art of Belf Blood Mages… I´m not sure in which thread of yours I could bring the issue (maybe the one with the Horde council set up?)

6 Likes

Errr regarding what, and you can reply on the Horde council thread if you want, or even here lol yolo

2 Likes

Will reply here to bump this thread cause… why not?

Now, regarding my question: there´s this old official art concept for the Belf Blood Mages, more precisely this image:

archive.org/download/i1254170_trbvm_Ss20/ss7.jpg

At first glance everything seems quite ok, but then I took notice on the “jewel /mark” sitting in the middle of the forehead, more exactly between the eyebrows.

And is it just me, or was that tear shaped mark a Tilaka between the elf´s eyebrows? (and I call it a Tilaka cause it´s a male, were the model of the concept art female that would be a Bindi then). And then I remembered the shape of the Belf architecture and then I frankly started to ask myself if the race design was actually using Islamic Indian culture inspiration.

You are waaay more versed in irl culture than myself, so I kinda wanted to check with you.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what they were going for.

I’d wager their concept for the swirly geometric arm tattoos was originally imagined based on henna tbh

2 Likes

Hehehe… I suppose they didn´t follow up because giving them Barbie portrayal was more in line with their mysoginistic ideals.

They do seem to keep these weird geometrical swirly pattern in everything (Eversong´s Runestones have it, the magic circle on Silvermoon´s mage portal instructor have it, etc.)

I´m kinda tempted to ask for Belf customization reflecting this Tilaka concept -works amazingly well with Belf lore-, but I worry it could be interpreted as “cultural appropiation”.

Tytyty for your answer, Baal ^^.

2 Likes

bump this trend

5 Likes

Bump

Also incubus glyph

3 Likes

Double bump because this thread is very important. :heart: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

Bumping cause me wants the hawt Incubus for proper representation!!!

7 Likes