Warlock Customization: More Grimoires! And other stuff

And the fact when making these Nahtrezim they made him subjugateable unlike some other demons is like!!! you want to!!! don’t be cowards!

5 Likes

Bump this thread again to show support.

3 Likes

Warlocks need as much love as hunters get with pets. They deserve more options. A dreadlord would be really cool! :smiley:

Also give us a dang incubus blizz. Stop being a coward!

5 Likes

Bellular mentioned the idea!

3 Likes

I have reconciled the fact that we will never get any more customization for Warlock pets than we have right now. I don’t exclude the possibility of another glyph or two sometime in the future, but that is it. If you wish greater customization you have to play on a private server.

It is a shame really. All the demonic models the art department created that just now gathers dust. I don’t know why they don’t expand it. Encroaching on a hunter’s uniqueness is a red herring. It is only excuse I have heard and it doesn’t hold water. Hunters don’t care. People are not going to drop their hunter to go play a lock because we can play a Doomguard again.

The issue is bigger than locks too. Mages, Dk’s, should also get more variety. Again, no one is asking for greater utility or greater effectiveness, but merely a different look! It is incredible to think we have a had that blue void monstrosity since vanilla. The only thing that has changed is you can throw a set shoulder pads on it. Pathetic.

6 Likes

The only hope is that eventually they’ll be forced to do Class Customization in the same style they’ve done Race Customization tbh

Part of it I feel is player numbers. Warlocks are consistently in the 3 least played classes

4 Likes

…but it has the best abs of any demon we can use. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl: lol

Unsurprising at all!!!

I just checked Hunter pet gallery. There are 1544 unique, individual looks (including different color variants) for hunter’s pets.

We, warlock, had 5 + 2 kind of pets, each with two sets of looks originally until they cut it down to 5, so we are back at step one. It’s funny how Blizz favor Hunter so much while keeping warlock high and dry…

Plus, demo lock mechanics sucks in PVP.

3 Likes

Hey, I religiously follow this post every single day because its honestly a dream I’ve had for years playing as warlock as well as one of the few things that get me excited post quarantine. I have no clue as to why they did not do it in legion. Look all ALL the demons in the Dreadscar Rift. It is almost as if they were about to implement a demonic stable with how we became more powerful and you can find reskins of our demons that look amazing and are used literally nowhere else in game. My favorite example is the Felhunter Deckard. He is straight black other than his boney bits with a little fel green in his tentacle’s mouths. It looks amazing. People were pissed during Legion about no customization being made and wanted their succubus updated but it is as if someone at Blizz was hearing our pain and even tried working on it in Legion alpha then just gave up. There is literally no other reason for this little guy to exist that I have been able to reason out. I have looked for years but I have never seen anybody talk about this felhunter and you can’t even find him unless you know of him. A google of “black felhunter” does not not help in the slightest.
Just thought that this little nugget of info would be useful here as well as give felhunters some more love than they usually get. I love my demonic puppy and wish there could be more diversity in demonic puppy breeds.
The Black Felhunter Deckard

9 Likes

Black felhunter is so cool :heart_eyes:

At least we should get recolors, there are so many of them >.<

8 Likes

Just the daily bump…

7 Likes

Bumping this because yes to everything!! Ive always wondered why we couldnt summon other demons outside of the 4 main ones we have. Its time for a face lift for warlocks!

Whats crazy is just doing a simple google search you can see that these request have been going on and on for warlocks for years now and blizzard has yet to act on them. Its clear a dev is playing a hunter and we dont have any devs even sniffing warlocks atm.

6 Likes

Bumping, I still check wowhead daily to see if it ever gets implemented into the ptr…

2 Likes

I was wondering the same thing earlier today, why masters of demons dont have more than 5 different demons we can control at any one time. Doesnt have to have different abilities, but different skins would be wonderful. The individual glyph per pet looks cool and all, but its the same model and not that much different in color scheme. Theres well over 1,000 different possible hunter skins. No reason why we cant have a few more.

5 Likes

Its about time that warlock gets some love from BLIZZ.

Warlock lives matter!!!

6 Likes

I just want a pit lord for demo. Plzzzzzz

7 Likes

Depending how far an expanded minion system would go I wonder if we can get an enchanted weapon minion to replace our felguard through Remornia.

3 Likes

Bump and also:

Sometimes in the Maw, if you do Door of Shadows between different elevations, you can trigger a “fix” to the dual wield bug the Wrathguard has had since Warlords of Draenor so he goes back to Dual Wielding.

5 Likes

I really liked the token system in Nathria so I could grab a LFR 2hander for my wrathguard.

1 Like

5 Likes