Warlock 9.2 tier set is being remade due to "bad judgements"

ya this hood hurts my feelings too i demand it be changed.

4 Likes

Maybe that wasn’t their intent and they just don’t like it. I mean ‘Han shot first’ is a thing because George Lucas didn’t like the scene. It’s still his movie and artistic vision.

I wans’t really going to make a thread about it anyway.

they clearly liked it cause they were about to put it in the game b4 some ppl started complaining

1 Like

clark, can you use your google powers to go find imagery of KK K members wearing any type of pointy hat other than white ones? cause surely for your “but what about” to make sense, there’s a ton of imagery out there with klansmen dressed in blue pointy hats.

yea?

3 Likes

Better redesign the Dark Portal, too.

If this is iffy, so are those statues.

5 Likes

lmao the social justice warriors are here to save us!!!

7 Likes

I’ve liked things I’ve done and then taken a look and regretted it. It happens. What I don’t get is why people are trying to force that artistic direction on them because it was considered and then they changed their minds.

This is not a white robe with pointed hood.

1 Like

maybe if we get enough people to complain, they’ll change all of the sets, because they’re all dog crap awful.

10 Likes

I bet it was an oversight… then people started going heeeyyyyyy… you know that bad group?

3 Likes

Well, I mean, we are playing a game made by some of the most discriminatory people in the industry. They’re probably changing it on the tier set so they can sell it in the cash shop.

ya the sets suck… im just saying they shouldnt stop making sets with pointy hoods

1 Like

Yeah for real. Redo them all

1 Like

Definitely a hindsight is 20/20 moment.

Absolutely. They also probably don’t want memeing of this type for one of their tier sets in their current PR climate.

3 Likes

So if the first ones transmogs theme was a different color say green, blue or gray none would have cared?

It’s a freaking video game people need to stop bringing in political views toward a game

1 Like

So because of an irl reference the community heavily reached to fabricate, WoW (a fantasy game) is no longer ever allowed to have a white pointed hood?

Very unfortunate, because it had such a good design and color scheme…

2 Likes

That group that I can’t type is a terrorist organization. That’s not a political statement.

1 Like

Should have corrected myself as real life views but my point still stands

It’s a freaking game

2 Likes

They could literally just make it black instead of white and go for the whole harry potter death eater look. I’ll admit though I find it hilarious that so many people out there had that as their first thought when they saw this set, it didn’t look like that at all to me.