Warglaives and Transmog

No, it implies that all this time (he said this to answer “why does this took you 15 years?” to do) they didn’t spend their resources on face customization, but they can do this now because Shadowland focuses on these aspect.

This is your lack of comprehension skill, both weapon model and city model used the same finite resource from art department (manpower and time), they can’t justify remaking a weapon or zone when they have to model new zones and weapon for the future content.

Weird, all of my posts was addressing yours with quotes from the devs themselves, and you keep taking it as “im right”.

No i don’t, like i said, you think you’re right because you lack of reading, comprehension and experience in this case. You probably doesn’t even know that developing game costs money because the devs never said so.

There’s nothing in any of your posts that prove that the devs have free time and that they’re just lazy and haven’t figured things out, you will never win, because that’s not how you win an argument.

You mean like the Warglaives?

I never said I disagreed with others getting them, I do wish my other chars could use them. I was just pointing out a major flaw in OP’s statement. It’s like claiming “Tarecgoas’s staff is made for warlock’s affliction spec, therefore keep it warlock only!!!” despite it being obtainable by all casters.

Sorry for not keeping up. There have just been so many dark purple names in these threads all saying “REEEEE ME NO SHARE I’VE GIVEN EVERYTHING” that I kind of lose track of who is who.

1 Like

Reject.

Other classes have tons of other weapons to transmog.
One less warglaive wouldnt make a difference

The majority of my posts are highly critical of Blizzard, I even made a thread on the longboi highly criticizing Blizzard. But I know you know that hehe.

Anyway, I feel the problem is that a lot of people don’t see all our posts and so when they see us… er… being a Shill(?) because we like something Blizzard does or perhaps advise on forum rules. As an example, in another thread I was in just before this one I was labeled a brown noser for mentioning that naming and shaming is against forum conduct and that the thread should remove names in question.

In this thread I was labeled a teacher’s pet even though I am being very critical of Blizzard.

It happens, its just part of the green text that there is more spotlight/perception based on what people preconceive green text represents :confused:

I mean, there is a difference between going rogue (if its the old MVP I am thinking of) and being critical.

I am quite critical of Blizzard often, I made a much more blunt post on the Long Boi mount not to long ago.

Honestly, I would argue that I am more often critical of Blizzard in my posts than defensive. The only thing I will always take Blizzard’s side on is forum conduct and rules because order is key.

I disagree, I think its a rather delicate topic that should be handled with care instead of a bull in a china shop method that Blizzard is doing.

That’s greatly oversimplifying the opposing arguments.

As I explained to the person who’s post has since been deleted, who harassed me and told people to abuse the flag system on my thread, when making this thread I had not seen that another thread existed. There is really nothing past that point.

Already have.

Also already have made my comments on this.

Once again, already have made my comments on this. Twice actually as my original THREAD I made on this topic was locked but can still be found here.

See, here is the thing. Now you have shown you know absolutely nothing about me with such outrageous claims you are calling me out with, saying I have not made comments on anything else when I have actually made my voice very clear on those topics and many many MANY other topics. I am very outwardly critical of Blizzard and I DO comment on a plethora of different issues.

Here you are trying to insult me with comments like–

–and you clearly do not know anything about me or what I post on.

Goodness…

Nah, I think I will be fine :wink:

I personally agree. To use a phrase that the forums really enjoy, its a bit of a slap in the face for long time players.

Never say never, people just have to keep making their views heard with civility and passion and keep the fight going.

Because there is no argument for the Legendary Daggers. The Legendary Daggers have ALWAYS only been Rogue from day one where as Thunderfury was attainable by MANY MANY MANY classes and then Blizzard decided to make a rogue exclusive version of Thunderfury. That is why it was used as an example, the daggers don’t make for a good comparison example at all.

Except its a set of swords that Warriors, Rogues, and other classes have had access to a full ~11 years before DH’s ever joined the roster.

This isn’t that cut and dry an issue.

3 Likes

It would be like admitting it was wrong to construct a new class by gutting other classes.

Combat rogue was not a dagger spec.

Only classes that could dual wield swords can equip warglaives of azzinoth.

Much of the bad rep green posters get comes from the postings of one.

And as I said before, for all those players who are saying it’s unfair to demon hunters who completed the requirements, none of this was a demon hunter requirement. My rogues farmed the blades years before demon hunters were a thing. My druid tanked the raid to complete the achievement. My demon hunter did nothing, still doesn’t play, but uses the mog.

Maybe. I feel like the green text comes with a lot of preconceived notions for some members in the community who have no clue what we are or represent. One person once told me that I was going to be fired from Blizzard when I disagreed with them, they thought Greens were Blizzard employees when that’s pretty far from the truth haha.

Indeed, its an interesting point that this “Demon Hunter exclusive” can be earned without ever touching a Demon Hunter to begin with.

2 Likes

Blizzard can fix it all by allowing all appropriate classes transmogrify it after this achievement is acquired. This is a simple solution that just makes sense to go ahead and put in game.

You have to understand where people come from when they make those notions toward you and other green text posters. The stigma of “who you know” inside a company to get ahead of others in line to be hired for example.

Most I assume, think you are rl friends/family/couple who acquire green text, because I see way more information and accurate knowledge come from non green posters(not saying you, not sure why you have green text) but some who were green text use to punch downed at people in the past, so it’s easy to attack greeners lol.

Aren’t the daggers becoming moggable for everyone anyhow?

I see you didn’t read his post.

1 Like

Hmmm, you know what, I actually see your point. I suppose there is nothing stopping casters with daggers from using them, huh? You are right and have made a good point and now I see where you are coming from, that’s on me.

Have we had anyone test and see if a non-rogue can use the fangs of the father transmog, such as a caster?

Certainly is going to be an interesting decade. It’s even worse because what some people deem as “problematic opinions” aren’t really even that problematic. On the WoW forums people try to silence you if you speak against the outrage mob because they have conned themselves into thinking that because 20 people circle jerk each other on the same exact opinions that it is somehow evidence that this is how the majority of people playing the game think. Even though it’s an incredibly small amount of people who frequent forums. More people post on the WoW reddit than these forums.

If your stance requires you to silence any and all opposition rather than actually supplying valid counterpoints to sway their opinion, odds are your position or your logic behind that position are faulty in some regard. I’m willing to accept I can be wrong, I can’t say the same for many people on these boards.

1 Like

From what I hear, anyone who can hold 1h maces and staves are able to mog Val’anyr and Dragonwrath, so if they don’t have a “Class: Rogue” tag on 'em they might be.

EDIT: Welp.

2 Likes

Really weird now they suddenly care about diminishing achievements. Even though let’s be real. Timewalking Black Temple is an absolute joke, if you actually see it as an achievement you are horribly inept.

1 Like

Veranarana second reason is BS…1 simple timewalking of time temple is a joke ……try getting them from 50 black temple clear every week instead(I got mine during cata expact after so many runs)……fun part ? have to re-run bt all over again for xmog…….ppl that played during Burning Crusade expact spent at least 500 hours for them raiding hardcore and to suffocate with mass wipes which is even a bigger piss off for them

this transmog limitation on warglaive for DH only is OUT OF QUESTION…rogue and warriors earned it just as much by doing so much more work to get them…so no this is not acceptable…the other 3 that were use by classes that could not acquire it//use it for combat on the other hand does make sense…but for the warglaives…no just no…warglaives was always usable by rogues and warrior…its our trophy from farming Illidan big time…other than that I COMPLETED that black temple timewalking on my rogue for whiny DH that would cry they did more(excuse me ?)…except I did that for hopefully a chiev for my rogue but nope and also wanted to do it for fun(amusingly I was the dps carrier with my timewalking set while like 95% of the raid members were prencing around in full garbage bfa gear not even good for timewalking(that dont apply to Azerite pieces but every other pieces of their gear)….none of those DH deserve the warglaives for getting carry by ppl wearing a tw set(well minus the DH that put effort getting a timewalking set)

1 Like

The fact you can equip the items but cannot mog them runs counter to the whole point the transmog system exists.

The fact we’re allowing all legendaries now, but applying a special exception to a class that has no more of a right to equip them than the older ones is ludicrous.

What’s next? Dragonwrath only for mistweavers? Shadowmourne only for hunters? The logic is inconsistent and frankly, stupid.

3 Likes

Why does blizzard do the things they do

What about shadowmourne? Is it the classes that an do quest only or all axe classes?