Warglaive of Azzinoth

Please allow Rogues and Warriors to xmog the Warglaives of Azzinoth in shadowlands… We were the original classes that were able to wield them. It’s only right that we are able to xmog them.

54 Likes

Are they not letting you do that now.? If so bummer. I have to do the tw for TBC to get mine still.

Hope it’s not energy spent for nothing

4 Likes

only dh’s sadly

1 Like

Oh wow that’s bullcrap dude.

Hope you get your glaives back.

8 Likes

I 100% agree with this. I hope that some day they will allow this. When SL beta came out, it was literally the first thing I checked.

Now for a bit of background, I was told that the reasoning they did this restriction was they didn’t want to diminish the work that DH’s who had done the BT timewalking dungeon earned. Which is amusing as I can still run around Orgrimmar on my rogue and warrior with them equipped (I always ask DH’s if they feel diminished, conducting my own informal survey, so far it’s 100% no). If that was the true reason, they would have made them into warglaives and they would have become vendor trash for every non DH who had them. But nope, I can still equip them. Plus, I got them on both my toons long before DH’s existed in the game, It truly doesn’t make sense.

4 Likes

Right? I get what you’re saying but if they were so concerned about people feeling diminished, they would have to get rid of half the mounts on the BMAH that were once removed from the game, or T3 sets… etc. I see no issue with rogues and warriors (ESPECIALLY since SMF is back) being able to xmog them. monks, meh idc. But rogues and warriors, especially those who owned one or both long before dh’s, should 100% be able to xmog them.

4 Likes

insane that its DH only… ive had them in my bags for a decade waiting to use. Cant even begin to explain how mad i was when i tried to mog them on my rogue this xpac and wasnt allowed.

3 Likes

dumb that a class that didnt even exist then is the only class thats allowed to mog it, should be changed asap.

6 Likes

years later too… ain’t that somethin??

2 Likes

So a timewalking raid is considered an achievement worth protecting? Umm…lol?

4 Likes

blizz give glaives.

6 Likes

blizz give glaives.

7 Likes

this is another effort to bump. keep this a the top please

1 Like

I have both warglaives on my rogue. I still cannot transmog them onto my demon hunter because I didn’t play during the time walking TBC event.
Or am I mistaken?

I ran the regular black temple on both my rogue and DH but I did not get the transmog unlock. Meanwhile you can buy T3 and removed mounts from the BMAH. Why?

Edit: Nevermind I checked. All I have to do is wait forever until the next TBC time walk event takes place. Which is not even marked on the calendar… great…

another comment to bump this post so more people see it.

1 Like

Man there have been two recent TBC time walking events on the calendar that have disappeared. One back in October and one that was supposed to start tomorrow’s reset. I’ve been waiting since end of July that I got the achievement just for this damn timewalking event. And now it’s not even listed on the calendar - ugh.

3 Likes

well hopefully more people see this post. every…single…day…

2 Likes

I am in the same boat. Literally had the BC timewalking event marked in my calendar because for the first time in my life I finally got BOTH glaives achievement from original BC last month. Literally waited to buy Shadowlands and resub FOR THIS ACHIEVEMENT and now IT IS REMOVED??? and NO FURTHER EVENTS ARE MARKED IN THE CALENDAR??? BLIZZ PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

1 Like

I mean i literally MADE THIS CHARACTER name and all for it LOL

Never knew of this change. Needs to be changed…seriously, who makes these decisions and at what table meeting does this sort of thing get the okay to implement?

1 Like