Warglaive of Azzinoth - off hand

hello!

i have been trying to get both warglaives of azzinoth because (1) they are pretty excellent and (2) i can have my demon hunter use the appearance. i have been only using my rogue since the achievement has to be on a character.
so far i have had the main hand version drop for me 5 times (no. 5 was this evening).
i was hoping to have them for this months timewalking event, but i don't see this event showing up again on the calendar.
so i have 2 questions: (1) is this 'working as intended'?
(2) will black temple timewalking be returning?

thank you
RNG is always involved in those rare drops and loves to be annoying to players.

Yes it will be returning, but it may be that you have a filter turned off for your calendar or it just hasn't been updated.
1 Like

so i have just had the main hand drop for me for the sixth (6th) time!
i feel like the odds of this happening is greater than if i had both drop by now

Yes, it is.

Sorry for the bad luck :frowning: Will keep my fingers crossed for you! :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

My main, a warlock, has both warglaives from running the raid for reputation and recipes. She canā€™t equip them, so they donā€™t count. My rogue has one. The same one dropped twice for my rogue. Unfortunately itā€™s just bad luck.

5 Likes

This toon has both as well, farming BT for pets and transmogs. I was just really farming for the Black Bow of the Betrayer, but both glaives dropped weeks before the bow did.

As a hunter, I canā€™t wield the offhand, so I canā€™t get credit either. :crying_cat_face:

If you think your luck is bad, just think how Illidan feelsā€¦

ā€œYou are not preparā€¦ oh geez, itā€™s Postnobills againā€¦ he IS prepared!! And heā€™s going to kill me again!! Just my luck!ā€ sigh

5 Likes

It took me months to get the full set on my DK. RNG can be a cruel thing.

RNG giveth, RNG taketh away.

This is a truisim in all games.

1 Like

thank you for the reply and i will keep trying!

1 Like

I got the off hand on my rogue a while ago maybe 6 months. Took a break from doing it every week because I felt like they wont drop. I just did it this week on my Warrior 120 Rogue 120 (has off hand) DK 103 120 DH, and just made another DH today its at about 101 i think. Couldnt run BH today said try tomorrow character was too new for legendary raids or something. Whats going to suck is if i get main hand on a character next and have on 2 diff characters but Iā€™m going to keep trying for them, really liking the DH right now

huzzah! finally got the off hand to drop!!
but now it seems i may be able to mog it in 8.3 if that patch drops before black temple timewalking, so i guess lots of folks will have it now and not just demon hunters. sigh

1 Like

Not a complete waste of time. I still enjoy the xmog.

1 Like