Warfront Table Missing

I’m trying to get the T3 horde plate armor from the warfront. The table seems to be missing, was the table removed? How do I unlock it?

Is this what you’re looking for?

1 Like

Yes 123456

I’m also looking for the warfronts table but it’s not there. Did something in that wowhead link help? I’ve read it over a few times and cannot figure out how to participate in a warfront and get some gear for transmog.

Have you completed any of the BFA story? I don’t show that your posting character has completed Uniting Kul Tiras.

Is it on a different character?

1 Like

Is this on this character, Juggarnaut? Or your Mage? If your Mage, I believe you need to be level 50 for Warfronts.

2 Likes

both of these queries have got me confused…

i don’t recall a table for warfronts ever existing.

everything is via groups, or world content.

This table.

2 Likes

I do see the support article still shows level 50, updated ten months ago. Are Uniting Zandalar/Kul Tiras no longer (… were they ever?) required? Because those are level 60 now.

I don’t know why this didn’t post into the edit window I opened, but okay.

1 Like

All I can find is level 50 and that you need to complete the intro quests once per faction. Without testing I can’t say 100%, but I believe that should be correct. All the related Warfront quests list as level 50.

For Juggarnaut, assuming this is the Mage we’re referring to, I’d say start there. If you continue to have an issue accessing the content, let us know and we can delve into it further.

4 Likes

oooooooooooh. yeah ok.

(gonna go glug gallons of coffee) :expressionless:

4 Likes

… once I find a character that hasn’t done/completed BFA yet.

Can confirm. No uniting required.

3 Likes

I was using my mage, Kreakdore, who is now level 40. I actually did read here that you need to be level 50 but I haven’t played since Legion so I don’t know how many number squishes and damage squishes there have been nor when they happened so the next thing I was going to do was take my 70 Paladin Juggarnaut and do the intro quests to see. Thanks for help!

1 Like