Warcraft: The Animated Series?

Thrall, Anduin, Baine, and Lor’Themar.

This Warcraft animated show will be different. It could even last ten seasons or more.

Dont bring politics into this, the left isnt just SJW’s you do know that right?

They managed to ruin promising castlevania in just two seasons (well, actually already in first)

They need to be voiced by Chris Metzen, Josh Keaton, Jamieson Price and Gideon Emery.

Castlevania is actually doing great. There’s going to be a fourth and final season, as confirmed back in March.

Yeah, and it’s complete garbage. Animation is good, everything else isn’t

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: God yes.

1 Like

You know where to go should all of us want to start a petition. Can’t say the name of the website here.

You watch your sassy mouth, gnome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl1Ojr_Dw3c

Oh really… :smirk:

I would. :]

You could’ve signed the petition.

I always liked the idea of a Warcraft series with the cgi from the first few xpacs.

Only if it respects the source material unlike that abomination of a movie.

…Didn’t notice the necro.

Oh I agree. It should be a necromancer series and whoever Blizzard partners with it should go up a few posts and cast a supreme necromancer to consult with

And that’s what we’ll be getting.

1 Like

An animated cartoon? As opposed to a cartoon that isn’t animated? (What would that be, still imgaes?)

I’ve often daydreamed about a show, or hour long “shorts” in the vein of the cinematics, those are always so nice, but not enough things happen in them and I want to see more characters get the limelight.