Warcraft: Sylvanas spoilers

The Möthman x Ainhin bromance, now in cinema.

2 Likes

Post on your main

1 Like

Yeah but the tauren, orcs and even the Blood elves did not. So it’s not that they were Scourge, or that they killed a hated human.

Like you care about mains, Fojar

3 Likes

Honestly solid 6/10 chance.

lol hi story forum discord

1 Like

No. Just a rehash of the Warbringer.

1 Like

YEARS after the fact. And even then it took alot of convincing… Don’t act like it’s the same because you know it’s not.

Wow this thread is going fast.

5 Likes

Honestly? I’ve always felt that both are debatable for both sides. Cdev left both cases open.

Can we agree to leave it at that until some definitive canon is shared about the situation?

I really don’t care about you or anyone else leaning a certain way because I do the same in some instances that are left open, but to proclaim it as canon would be dishonest of me.

I totally get your point about detailing lore, its simply not always there. 99.9% of us can agree that Jaina chews when she eats even though its not spelled out. Why the Forsaken/Alliance conflict well that isn’t so clear cut.

1 Like

So we’re suddenly back-pedaling the conversation from who knew what about Garithos to “rofl but undead tho, cuz omniscient fan”?

Weird, but okay.

2 Likes

I feel that Blizzard made the fate of the ambassadors ambiguous on purpose. It’d be easy to outright state that the Alliance killed them. Blizz might be saving the answer for something in the future. It’s reasonable to assume the Alliance killed them, but it’s also reasonable to assume that something else might have too. Regardless, the Alliance would be justified in killing them.

2 Likes

How dare you? She is a lady.

1 Like

then could you do me a favour, and clarify which parts about your answeres were affected by your bias perspective and which were not?

I saw the lava eel situation now, its still weird but not so weird as it seems to be from your Reading. And this “Sylvanas like it” on the parents grave or favorit family spot wasn´t there aswell. I will not offense you, but would like to get a clarification.

I still dont understand the lava eel thing.
Sylvanas has a vore kink?

who cares about the ambassador, i´m pretty sure they never reached even a official alliance city and were killed miles befor reaching stormwind or ironforge, magni was in a bad mood back then.

Or Blizzard just likes seeing us argue. Must count for some engagement metric somewhere.

I mean they didnt tell us if Sylvanas truly was responsible for Wrathgate/had a hand in it until now.

2 Likes

Naa, the lava eel thing isnt soo bad, thats true, its still weird to me, but not so bad as ren wanted us to beliefe…its not even the point what convince her at all, its only another point of “maybe the eternity is not just”, its not even a single point that convince her at all…its a collection of reasons that convince her to do the unspeakable…

Sylv asks them if anyone gets to be with their loved ones in death, thinking of her parents and brother that died and thinking that she’d never be with them again unless she helped the Jailer remake everything.

But she was not convinced after hearing this from the valkyrs…only sad and sorrow, but it was not the only afterlive they´ve visited.

We as fans know about the Garithos situation. 2 Alliance characters have in game knowledge about the event. You left out the part where i said Garithos’ fate wasn’t necessary since the Humans had just experience the Scourge and had ample reason to fear them.

Considering he’s part of the Uncrowned, there’s a lot he knows that he doesn’t tell people.

You know, like him being replaced by a Dreadlord or telling either faction they were infiltrated by Legion undead puppets.

6 Likes