Warcraft: Sylvanas spoilers

Learn to read, I said it is likely the alliance killed them, just that when you first talked about it, you made it seemed like it was straight up comfirmed, and it wasnt

His point is that the Horde argument here often seems to be “the truth doesn’t matter because nobody in universe knows the truth” when confronted with the fact that the Forsaken clearly demonstrated no willingness to actually work with the Alliance in good faith in WC3.

Some of us think the truth matters even if it isn’t widespread knowledge and that it should inform how we view things.

6 Likes

It’s confirme to ME.

The Alliance killed them.

The likelihood that she sent four and none of them returned suggests that something sinister happened to them.

1 Like

They didnt they likely did you dont work for blizzard

Great, we call that headcanon and nobody else needs to adhere to it.

5 Likes

Okay well if this is the hill you will die on Kat good luck with that.

Have fun.

no one is arguing against this lol

We can stop there…

You and Ainhin are assuming that the Alliance knows about what happened to Garithos.

How many people knew about him? Is he even mentioned in any Alliance quest, cinematic, in-game book, literally anything other than the 1 time when Shaw spat on his grave, and Kristoff reminisced about him?

Keep up, you’re going on and on about who Anduin views as Lordaeron’s legitimate political successor.

Queen takes King, Anduin is not the legitimate anything of Lordaeron nor is he qualified to make such a claim.

The truth doesn’t matter because Lordaeron, Arathor and Quel’thalas are a massive fog of war zone for what’s left of the alliance south of Thandol immediately after the scourge.

The only reason you two obsess over “the truth” in this specific scenario is Lordaeron nonsense

You’re right…

Maybe Nathanos killed them.

1 Like

But you’re more than happy to claim he’s qualified to be the arbiter of the foundations of human/Forsaken relations even though he wasn’t there either if it fits your preferred narrative.

You’re a hypocrite.

3 Likes

maybe the dwarves killed them

1 Like

I mean if Shaw knows about him then the rest would know about him. Especially considering it would related to the blood elves and the Alliance would know why they joined the Horde/are now enemies. I would actually expect it would be common knowledge.

2 Likes

extremely likely the alliance killed them. To be frank, I understand why they did that. edit: Back then a bunch of kingdoms fell to the undead and guards saw approaching undead and shot first. Very likely the envoys didn’t even have a chance to talk before the guards and patrols attacked.

12 Likes

Ren. They never died. They are still in Varian’s sexytime playroom under the throne. Anduin just never found them.

I mean, the books doesn’t say he didn’t keep them!!!

13 Likes

There’s that tower in the middle of Stormwind that at one point was going to be a raid. I’m sure they are safe and happy in that tower being pampered by the Wrynn family.

It is just as likely as anything else, because nothing explicitly states Varian did not keep a harem of captives!!

7 Likes

I don’t see how that follows.

If the spymaster of Stormwind has only a broad lines awareness of the story it’s dubious that it would be common knowledge at all.

If it was common knowledge it would probably have come up in-game

my bet is that they died around the wetlands. Mountaineers likely descended on them and killed them.

1 Like