Warcraft: Sylvanas spoilers

They wrote the things out of this book that make alleria so good in the first place?

I mean, alleria was supposed to be this “child of miracles” in terms of her skills, the unreachable talent, but she didn´t like her dutys as general and so she choose to make use of her skills in practise instead of being the general? All of this is skipped and left out in this novel?

1 Like

Yeah but Golden exaggerates his ugliness in this book. She describes him as grotesque.

1 Like

I am tired of Golden and her lack of personal growth since the 90s as is evident in everything she says and writes about the story whenever she is given the microphone.

She can’t even do Habitual Be properly when doing Patois Lite for the Trolls, let alone meticulously handle multiple layers of emotional complexity that invoke specters that haunt the lives of many players in the community.

If anything, I’d argue that she’s gotten worse in bleeding her own personal pathologies with absolute contempt to the playerbase with every new book and short story as the years go by.

Truly the JK Rowling of Video Games.

20 Likes

your girlfriend commited genocide baal

6 Likes
2 Likes

Oh and page 182 she goes into masochistic detail about children being murdered first by Arthas and the Scourge when Sylvanas was under his full control.

He used her to murder babies and children and old people. That’s why she’s so messed up from Arthas.

(Edit: to go full Arthas, when she gets to Teldrassil the thought of killing innocents first crosses her mind and she’s so far gone she doesn’t care how that effects her anymore)

17 Likes

yeah genocide isnt a happy time, I for one am finally glad with this and the other spoilers blizzard isnt sweeping it under the rug for sylvanas

Lord on High, hack level writing

1 Like

Arthas is a bad guy.

11 Likes

and sylvanas turned into him x11

5 Likes

She’s pulling shock value all the time.

7 Likes

In the alternate universe where she doesn’t go into detail I’m seeing people complaining that Golden didn’t treat Arthas’ violation of Sylvanas with the weight that it deserved

4 Likes

So just a yay or nay do they explain why siding with the Jailor ever seemed sensible?

1 Like

Well you see Benedikt

There were some eels

Elemental fire eels that were also mortal, you see

and the wife ate her husband

but didn’t see him in Fire Lava Eel Paradise

and thus Sylvanas was convinced

16 Likes

I haven’t gotten to that part yet.

1 Like

did you think sylvanas was gonna get redeemed from genocide or something?

1 Like

It’s so bad. Truly so bad. Like absolutely nothing of this is coherent.

It would’ve made a CRUMB of sense if they did a “Eternals invented Double Predestination when they Damned Zovaal to Hell”

But no they just went with

Lava Eels Fast And Furious Family Meme Dot PNG

12 Likes

Ah. Of course. Fire eels.

The hints were there the whole time.

23 Likes

Basically, the Jailer explains that people don’t always get put with their families in the afterlife and Sylvanas thinks that’s unfair.

3 Likes

You see the lava eel worm boss way back in Cataclysm?

That was the Fire Eel Wife’s Sister’s Cousin