Warcraft Short Story: We Ride Forth

They’re still connected to him.

1 Like

Nice short story; Ties up some things I wondered about. But above all it was enjoyable.

1 Like

That was a great read!

Well done, and thank you!

1 Like

Still reading, but I’d like to ask whoever made the PDF why they put snippets of the story at the top of each section that are basically spoilers for the page?

It’s not the biggest deal in the world, but it’s pretty annoying.

All this does is insult your reader’s intelligence, our speculations don’t need to be confirmed by snippets at the top of the page before we even finish the story.

It sucks mostly because this would have been a good read any other way.

Bolvar looked at them both with confusion. “I’m not the lich king any longer.” he said.

“A pity.” Whitemane threw Bolvar’s arm over her shoulder, supporting his weight. “I came all this way to kill the lich king. Rude of you to step down just as I arrive.”

Ooooo. I like her.

11 Likes

as the deathlord i missed this party?
how???

2 Likes

They do kinda explain in the story. Bit of a bummer the Deathlord is never mentioned

2 Likes

very nice, almost makes me want to level a DK now… almost… give them a healing spec and I’ll consider it! :stuck_out_tongue:

kinda, but not really.
I can see how bolvar planned this all out, yet he didnt included the deathlord in the plan alongside the 4 to kill sylvanas.

I read it as he made sure the deathlord was off doing other things like the fresh DKs

Finally, characters people actually care about.

1 Like

*We ride fourth.

Looking forward to more DK lore going forward. This was a cool read.

5 Likes

he did? let me return to that part, im surprised i missed that.

They don’t say deathlord specifically but I would think there’s at least somewhat of a reason Deathlords weren’t there. Bolvar basicallly shoo’d the other DKs away in case Sylvanas took charge

After reading this

I am again reminded

Death Knights are the best class and the best lore in this whole damned game.

/anticipation intensifies.

2 Likes

he´s not very smart for that personally.
If he though sylvanas might took the helm and the 4 horseman would have a hard time dealing with her, than he should have bringed the deathlord just as an safe pass.
The deathlord is ultimately the strongest dk alive, if he needed the full mighty of acherus in order to defeat lich queen sylvanas, then why not use his strongest option?

Pardon me? The Lich King’s Four Horsemen?? I think not. They answer to me.

2 Likes

Arthas tried that basically and failed. The story says Bolvar is not dumb enough to try that method himself

you´re basically saying that calling me out uses too much of the helmet net signal and thats bad.
is that it?