Warcraft movie: 2 years later

5 Likes

This thread didn’t age well. Kind of like the movie :rofl:

1 Like

The original thread was back in 2019… if you checked the date. You just commented on a necro thread to sound smart.

1 Like

even if this is a necro:

the collectors edition steelbook bluray of the movie was only 8 dollars new which sort of shows how people liked it. steelbooks are usually really pricey at like 50+ dollars

i bought it of course.

1 Like

It’s actually 5 years or 4 years now. 2016 to 2021.

But after seeing the Movie. I kinda wished we saw more for Warcraft ether in Live Action Series or a Second Film.

I enjoyed watching it at the theatre because I was surrounded by nerds

I saw it in theaters with my niece. Then I bought a cheap pirated copy at this chicken place (good quality), and left it with my friend who was recovering from a bad car accident. He couldn’t see it in the theaters. We watched it a few times. Then I watched it with my brother on TV.

It isn’t a good movie. But it isn’t terrible. I watched with people who liked Warcraft, or wanted to know about it. My niece didn’t know much about it, she just knew I liked it and she wanted to see it with me.

If I didn’t like Warcraft already before hand, I probably would have thought it was horrible.

Did I hurt your little feelings with a post correcting the info? If so get back In your mothers basement.

why do you say “over 2 years” instead of “5 years”

feels like there’s an underlying suggestion i’m missing.
*ah necro :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Worth it to see people trying to correct the OP saying actually it’s 5 years. Guys this thread was made in March 2019. I’m in tears right now…

2 Likes

Well, since I’m a WoW fan, of course I liked the movie and would probably watch it again. But… it’s… not a good movie. Cool set designs, cool special effects, but not a great movie.

Duncan Jones has my respect for putting his all into the movie and caring about it, but he’s a pretty awful film director.

Except you didn’t correct anything.

Cause his post is still correct for the time he posted it.

Seems like you are the one who got their feelings hurt. Read the date of the post next time.

They want those cheap internet brownie points. But they just end up making themselves look stupid.

Someone clearly didn’t read the date of the original post.

1 Like

I own the movie and watch it occasionally. I really like it. It’s so cool to see in game characters brought to life through cgi. Very well done! I wish they’d make another movie with the same awesome graphics.

1 Like

10 chars. :sunglasses:

I watch it everytime is on netflix.

I really like it. I don’t know what people expected of a MOvie of a videogame saga that was inspired by saturday morning cartoons and D&D

Dishonor on you and your family.

1 Like

Yes, it was.

Maybe they make one with Arthas Rehash The Culling of Stratholme for 10th wow history I think its been refenced like at least 9 times in game when we revisted for some reason or other :slight_smile: Feels like when Dc Comics Blows up Kryton for 60th time or Kills Bruce Wayen’s Parents in Crime Ally for 100th time… I’m joking but yeah i really want a Henry Cavill as Arthas and just fill in the blanks for other Roles Jaina Uther ect roles that really how should of started when came to Movies and making one “Frozen Throne the Movie”

Definitely pretend like it doesn’t exist. Some of what’s in here is a sort of guilty pleasure but please don’t expect me to ever take it seriously.